RF Coax to HDMI Adapter Connect the RF Video output from an older TV or Settop box to your new HDMI display with this HDMI Converter.
RF Coax to HDMI Adapter Features:
- Simple operation, convenient, clear display, volume and channel operation in the selector window display.
- The receiving signal is stable and reliable, and can receive and store 251 channel TV programs, which can meet the needs of the cable TV network in the future.
- Wide voltage range (110-240V) of switching power is adopted, high efficiency, low heating, safe and reliable.
- Equipped with remote control shutdown, regular shutdown, and 10 minutes without signal automatic shutdown function.
- Suitable for all TV sets with HDMI input port. Suitable for projectors, multimedia teaching, network engineering, etc.
How to use
- Insert the TV cable (enter the closed route of analog TV signal);
- Plug the HDMI cable of the TV set into the HDMI interface of the receiver, and the other end into the HDMI in interface of the TV set;
- Turn on the TV, use the signal switching function of the TV remote control, and select the HDMI signal input mode;
- When the receiver power is plugged in, use the supporting remote control to start the machine. Press the MENU button in the middle of the receiver's remote control -- right move button -- -preset button -- press the down move button -- automatic preset search -- and then right click to start searching. (P+- is up and down, V+- is left and right and is the confirmation key)
Why not buy this RF Coax to HDMI Adapter today?
RF Coax to HDMI Adapter Specification:
- Material: ABS
- Standard: USS, VDE (optional)
- Voltage range: AC 110V - 240V
- Power consumption: <6W
- Size: Approx. 10.2 * 6.4 * 2.2 cm / 4 * 2.5 * 0.9 in