NTI ST-IPUSB4K-R-VWDH 4K 10.2Gbps HDMI USB KVM Extender Over IP via Two CATx Cables with Video Wall Support
NTI ST-IPUSB4K-R-VWDH 4K 10.2Gbps HDMI USB KVM Extender Over IP via Two CATx Cables with Video Wall Support provides remote KVM (USB keyboard, USB mouse, and two 4Kx2K 30Hz HDMI monitors) access to a dual-head USB computer up to 492 feet (150 meters) via two CAT6/6a/7 cables.
Each KVM extender consists of the ST-IPUSB4K-R-VWDH local unit that connects to a dual-head computer and also supplies video to two local monitors, and the ST-IPUSB4K-R-VWDH remote unit that connects to two HDMI monitors, 3.5mm stereo audio speakers and microphone, and up to four USB devices (keyboard, mouse, flash drive, HDD, or touchscreen display).
The local and remote units can be connected together for a Point-to-Point connection via CATx cable, or a Point-to-Many or Many-to-Many connection via a managed Gigabit network switch.
NTI ST-IPUSB4K-R-VWDH 4K 10.2Gbps HDMI USB KVM Extender Over IP via Two CATx Cables with Video Wall Support Features:
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions to 3840x2160 (30Hz), 2K resolution 2048x1080, HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- Extend 4Kx2K up to 492 feet in a Point-to-Point connection.
- Extend 4Kx2K up to 984 feet in a Point-to-Point, Point-to-Many, or Many-to-Many connection via a managed Gigabit network switch.
- The max length between most switches and the local/remote unit is 492 feet.
- The switch itself will determine the maximum distance.
- HDMI features supported:
- HDMI 1.4
- x.v.Color, sYCC601 color, Adobe RGB Color and Adobe YCC601 color
- Dolby TrueHD, LPCM 7.1, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, and DTS
- Bandwidth up to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps)
- Lip Sync
- HDCP 1.4 compliant.
- USB ports for keyboard, mouse, flash drive, HDD or touchscreen display.
- Two USB 2.0 and two USB 1.1 connectors.
- Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
- Supports video wall installations from 1x2 to 4x4 screens.
- Displays can be rotated 180 and 270°.
- Plug-and-Play installation allows receivers to find the transmitter automatically on the same network. (Network configuration may be required for managed network switch.)
- Support for Point-to-Many or Many-to-Many connections requires a managed Gigabit network switch with IGMP support and Jumbo frame support.
- Manage transmitter/receiver connections and video wall configuration with web interface or network switch that supports VLAN.
- Each VLAN acts as a separate HDMI Over IP Channel on the network.
- When using multiple remote units, there are two USB control modes - Exclusive Mode and Sharing Mode.
- USB Exclusive Mode: Only one remote unit can have USB control over the source computer at any time.
- USB Sharing Mode: Multiple remote units share the control of the source computer.
- Up to 5 USB devices will be recognized by the computer.
- Customizable EDID table on local unit.
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- Easily expandable - add receivers as you add control stations.
- Integrated mounting brackets for easy surface/wall mounting.
Why not buy this NTI ST-IPUSB4K-R-VWDH 4K 10.2Gbps HDMI USB KVM Extender Over IP via Two CATx Cables with Video Wall Support today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).