NTI ST-IPHD-R-2GOPOE HDMI Over Gigabit IP Extender with Power over Ethernet (POE)
NTI ST-IPHD-R-2GOPOE HDMI Over Gigabit IP Extender with Power over Ethernet (POE) multicasts digital video and audio signals to one or more receivers up to 333 feet away over a 1000BASE-T Gigabit Network connected with CAT5e/6/7 cable.
Each HDMI Over Gigabit IP Extender consists of a local unit that connects to an HDMI source, and a remote unit that connects to an HDMI display. The local and remote units can be connected together for a Point-to-Point connection via CATx cable or a Point-to-Many connection via a network switch. Support for multiple transmitters requires a managed network switch.
NTI ST-IPHD-R-2GOPOE HDMI Over Gigabit IP Extender with Power over Ethernet (POE) Features:
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p.
- Ideal solution for digital signage applications.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) - power supply not required at the local or remote unit.
- Broadcast real-time HDMI video and audio signals to multiple display locations with a managed or unmanaged (also known as non-managed) network switch.
- Transmits an HDMI signal over one CAT5e/6/7 cable.
- Supports video wall installations from 1x2 to 16x16 screens.
- Plug-and-Play installation allows receivers to find the transmitter automatically on the same network. (Network configuration may be required for Managed network switch.)
- Easily expandable. Add remote units as you add monitors.
- Built-in scaler - watch compatible sources at 1080p.
- Supports 2-way RS232 commands (control software on a PC, or other automated control system hardware such as Control4 or Crestron) to control any devices attached to the matrix using RS232.
- Integrated mounting brackets for easy surface/wall mounting.
- Inexpensive CAT5e/6/7 cable replaces bulky video cables.
- Support for multiple transmitters requires a Managed network switch with VLAN/IGMP support. Standard LAN switches can only support one transmitter.
- Each VLAN acts as a separate HDMI Over IP Channel on the network.
- One transmitter can connect up to 200 receivers using cascaded managed network switches.
- Cascade managed network switches up to 3 levels, allowing the farthest display to be located up to 1,000 feet away from the source device. Each receiver can be located up to 333 feet from the managed switch.
- For a point-to-many connection, a standalone network with an unmanaged network switch, hub, or router can be used instead of a managed network switch.
- It is not recommended to use any other network devices on this standalone network as it may cause a degradation in performance.
- Use a PC to access the built-in HTTP Interface of the managed network switch to control what signal is being watched at each location.
- Use a Telnet client to access any receiver on the VLAN or network.
- Customizable EDID table on local unit.
- HDCP compliant.
- Local and remote units must be in the same LAN. The units do not support WAN connections.
Why not buy this NTI ST-IPHD-R-2GOPOE HDMI Over Gigabit IP Extender with Power over Ethernet (POE) today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).