NTI ST-IPHD-R-2GOPOE HDMI Over Gigabit IP Extender with Power over Ethernet (POE)
NTI ST-IPHD-R-2GOPOE HDMI Over Gigabit IP Extender with Power over Ethernet (POE) multicasts digital video and audio signals to one or more receivers up to 333 feet away over a 1000BASE-T Gigabit Network connected with CAT5e/6/7 cable.
Each HDMI Over Gigabit IP Extender consists of a local unit that connects to an HDMI source, and a remote unit that connects to an HDMI display. The local and remote units can be connected together for a Point-to-Point connection via CATx cable or a Point-to-Many connection via a network switch. Support for multiple transmitters requires a managed network switch.
NTI ST-IPHD-R-2GOPOE HDMI Over Gigabit IP Extender with Power over Ethernet (POE) Features:
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p.
- Ideal solution for digital signage applications.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) - power supply not required at the local or remote unit.
- Broadcast real-time HDMI video and audio signals to multiple display locations with a managed or unmanaged (also known as non-managed) network switch.
- Transmits an HDMI signal over one CAT5e/6/7 cable.
- Supports video wall installations from 1x2 to 16x16 screens.
- Plug-and-Play installation allows receivers to find the transmitter automatically on the same network. (Network configuration may be required for Managed network switch.)
- Easily expandable. Add remote units as you add monitors.
- Built-in scaler - watch compatible sources at 1080p.
- Supports 2-way RS232 commands (control software on a PC, or other automated control system hardware such as Control4 or Crestron) to control any devices attached to the matrix using RS232.
- Integrated mounting brackets for easy surface/wall mounting.
- Inexpensive CAT5e/6/7 cable replaces bulky video cables.
- Support for multiple transmitters requires a Managed network switch with VLAN/IGMP support. Standard LAN switches can only support one transmitter.
- Each VLAN acts as a separate HDMI Over IP Channel on the network.
- One transmitter can connect up to 200 receivers using cascaded managed network switches.
- Cascade managed network switches up to 3 levels, allowing the farthest display to be located up to 1,000 feet away from the source device. Each receiver can be located up to 333 feet from the managed switch.
- For a point-to-many connection, a standalone network with an unmanaged network switch, hub, or router can be used instead of a managed network switch.
- It is not recommended to use any other network devices on this standalone network as it may cause a degradation in performance.
- Use a PC to access the built-in HTTP Interface of the managed network switch to control what signal is being watched at each location.
- Use a Telnet client to access any receiver on the VLAN or network.
- Customizable EDID table on local unit.
- HDCP compliant.
- Local and remote units must be in the same LAN. The units do not support WAN connections.
Why not buy this NTI ST-IPHD-R-2GOPOE HDMI Over Gigabit IP Extender with Power over Ethernet (POE) today?