NTI ST-FOUSBVARS-LC VGA USB KVM Extender via One LC Singlemode/Multimode Fiber Optic Cable
This NTI ST-FOUSBVARS-LC VGA USB KVM Extender via One LC Singlemode/Multimode Fiber Optic Cable provides remote KVM (USB keyboard, USB mouse and VGA monitors) access to a USB computer up to 12.4 miles (20 kilometers) away from a computer using a single LC singlemode fiber optic strand and 1,640 feet (500 meters) using multimode fiber optic cable. Each extender consists of a transmitter that connects to a computer and also supplies video to a local monitor, and a receiver that connects to two VGA monitors, USB keyboard, USB mouse, 3.5mm stereo audio speakers and microphone, and RS232.
NTI ST-FOUSBVARS-LC VGA USB KVM Extender via One LC Singlemode/Multimode Fiber Optic Cable Features:
- Signal transmission via single-strand LC fiber optic cable - no RF interference.
- Using singlemode 9-micron cable, extend to 12.4 miles (20 kilometers).
- Using multimode 50-micron or 62.5-micron cable, extend to 1,640 feet (500 meters).
- Supports one local and two remote VGA monitors.
- Supports computer resolutions to 1920x1080.
- Two USB ports for keyboard and mouse
- Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
- Supports stereo audio speakers and microphone.
- Plug and play functionality - no software needed.
- Low RFI/EMI for sensitive applications.
- Supports full-duplex RS232 up to 57600 baud.
- Built-in default EDID table.
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- Cables can be installed in conduit prior to extender installation.
- Integrated mounting brackets for easy surface/wall mounting.
Why not buy this NTI ST-FOUSBVARS-LC VGA USB KVM Extender via One LC Singlemode/Multimode Fiber Optic Cable today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).