NTI KVM Switches
NTI (Network Technologies Inc.) KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) switches are devices used to control multiple computers or servers from a single console. Here are some features commonly found in NTI KVM switches:
In addition to the below features, NTI KVM switches are also known for their high quality construction and reliable performance. They are a good choice for businesses and organizations that need to control multiple computers from a single keyboard, monitor, and mouse.
Features of NTI KVM Switches
- Support for multiple computers: NTI KVM switches can control up to 32 computers, depending on the model.
- Support for different video resolutions: NTI KVM switches support a variety of video resolutions, including VGA, HDMI, and DVI.
- Support for USB devices: NTI KVM switches can also control USB devices, such as printers, scanners, and external hard drives.
- True autoboot USB switching: NTI KVM switches can boot all connected computers simultaneously, ensuring that no computer is left behind.
- RS232 control: NTI KVM switches can be controlled using a keyboard or mouse, or via RS232.
- On-screen display (OSD): NTI KVM switches have an OSD that allows users to configure the switch and view status information.
- Flash upgradeable: NTI KVM switches can be upgraded to new firmware, ensuring that they stay up-to-date with the latest features and security patches.
- Multi-Platform Support: Works with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Sun systems.
- Multiple Computer Control: Control multiple computers or servers from a single console.
- Console Switching: Easily switch between connected computers using hotkeys or dedicated buttons.
- Local and Remote Access: Manage computers locally or remotely over a network or the internet.
- Video Resolution and Quality: Supports various video resolutions, ensuring clear and sharp display output.
- USB and PS/2 Device Support: Compatible with USB and PS/2 keyboards, mice, and peripherals.
- Advanced Features:
- USB Peripheral Sharing: Share USB devices among connected computers.
- Audio Support: Transmit audio output from controlled computers to the KVM switch console.
- Serial Device Control: Manage serial devices in addition to connected computers.
- Security and Authentication: Password protection, user authentication, and encrypted data transmission.
- Scalability: Available in different port configurations to accommodate varying needs.
Here are some specific examples of NTI KVM switches and their features:
- UNIMUX-4X32-UHDC5: This 4x32 high density VGA USB KVM matrix switch with an extender port for remote user allows up to 4 users (2 local, 2 remote) and 32 USB computers. It features NTI's patented true autoboot USB switching, is compatible with USB computers, and is flash upgradeable.
- SPLITMUX-USB4K18GB-4: This 4K 18Gbps HDMI multiviewer with built-in USB KVM switch allows up to 4 users to view and control up to 4 HDMI computers. It features two transparent USB 2.0 ports for connecting USB devices, and is controlled via the front panel buttons, keyboard commands, or OSD.
- UNIMUX-HD4K-x: This 4K HDMI USB KVM switch allows a user to control up to 32 Ultra-HD 4Kx2K 30Hz USB computers with one USB keyboard, USB mouse, and 4K HDMI monitor. It features NTI's patented true autoboot USB switching, is compliant with HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 standards, and supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 at 30Hz.
NTI (Network Technologies Inc.) offers a range of KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) switches that provide efficient control and management of multiple computers or servers.