NTI ST-FOUSB2DARS-LC Transparent USB 2.0 Extender with DVI Video, Audio and RS232 via Fiber
NTI ST-FOUSB2DARS-LC Transparent USB 2.0 Extender with DVI Video, Audio and RS232 via Fiber extends four USB devices, RS232, speakers and a single link digital DVI display up to 6,500 feet via two duplex singlemode LC fiber optic cables.
Each DVI USB 2.0 KVM Extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer and provides local keyboard, monitor and mouse connections, and a remote unit that connects to four USB devices, a DVI display, and analog stereo audio speakers.
NTI ST-FOUSB2DARS-LC Transparent USB 2.0 Extender with DVI Video, Audio and RS232 via Fiber Features:
- Supports fully transparent USB 2.0 connections - supports all USB computers (PC, SUN and MAC) and their associated peripherals.
- Signal transmission via four-strand singlemode or multimode LC fiber optic cable.
- Using singlemode cable, extend to 6,500 feet (1,981 meters).
- Using multimode cable, extend to 1,650 feet (503 meters).
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- Two modes of USB operation.
- Local mode - computer sees USB devices connected to the transmitter.
- Remote mode - computer sees USB devices connected to the receiver.
- Cables can be installed in conduit prior to extender installation.
- Extend USB devices such as keyboards, mice, printers, game controllers, flash drives, touch screen monitors, whiteboards, etc.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 (low/full/high speed) standards.
- Low RFI/EMI for sensitive applications.
- Optical link is not susceptible to eavesdropping or electromagnetic interference
- Includes rack mounting kit.
Why not buy this NTI ST-FOUSB2DARS-LC Transparent USB 2.0 Extender with DVI Video, Audio and RS232 via Fiber today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).