NTI ST-FOHD-SC-R-ULC HDMI Extender Receiver
This NTI ST-FOHD-SC-R-ULC HDMI Extender Receiver simultaneously distributes high resolution HDMI video to up to four displays up to 12.4 miles (20 km) from an HDMI video source using a single-strand SC singlemode fiber optic cable.
The VOPEX system consists of three components: the optical splitter, which connects to the transmitter and receivers; the transmitter, which connects to the host HDMI video source; and a receiver for each remote HDMI display. The units are interconnected by a simplex 9-micron singlemode SC fiber optic cable.
NTI ST-FOHD-SC-R-ULC HDMI Extender Receiver Features:
- Broadcast real-time HDMI video to multiple display locations.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p.
- HDMI features supported:
- Deep Color
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, and DTS
- Bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- HDCP compliant.
- Signal transmission via single-strand 9-micron singlemode SC fiber optic cable - no RF interference.
- Plug and play functionality - no software needed.
- Cables can be installed in conduit prior to transmitter/receiver installation.
- Built-in default EDID table.
- No power supply required for the optical splitter.
- Integrated mounting brackets on the optical splitter, transmitter, and receivers for easy surface/wall mounting.
- Ideal solution for digital signage applications.
Why not buy this NTI ST-FOHD-SC-R-ULC HDMI Extender Receiver today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).