NTI ST-C6USBHE-HDBT HDMI USB KVM Extender over HDBase-T
NTI ST-C6USBHE-HDBT HDMI USB KVM Extender over HDBase-T provides remote KVM (USB keyboard, USB mouse and HDMI monitor) access to a USB computer up to 328 feet away over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable using HDBase-T technology. Each video extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer, and a remote unit that connects to a keyboard, monitor and mouse.
NTI ST-C6USBHE-HDBT HDMI USB KVM Extender over HDBase-T Features:
- Transmits an uncompressed high speed HDMI signal over one CAT5e/6/7 cable.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Only one power supply is necessary to power both the local and remote units.
- HDMI features supported:
- x.v.Color, sYCC601 color, Adobe RGB Color and Adobe YCC601 color
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, and DTS
- Bandwidth up to 154 MHz (3.76 Gbps)
- Support for CEC (consumer electronic control) compatible devices.
- Lip Sync
- HDCP compliant.
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- Full Infrared Remote (IR) control of HDMI source from remote HDTV using existing source remote control.
- USB ports for keyboard and mouse.
- Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
- Keep-alive keyboard/mouse emulation for flawless operation.
- Features an additional USB port on the remote unit for a touch screen monitor, interactive whiteboard, or CAC card reader.
- Bi-directional RS232 interface.
- Optional Ethernet port on the transmitter and receiver for connecting network devices such as 100Base-T routers, hubs, smart TVs or smart Blu-Ray players.
- Integrated mounting brackets for easy surface/wall mounting.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
Why not buy this NTI ST-C6USBHE-HDBT HDMI USB KVM Extender over HDBase-T today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).