NTI ST-C6HDE-HDBT HDMI HDBase-T Extender with IR & Optional RS232/Ethernet via One CAT6a/7
NTI ST-C6HDE-HDBT HDMI HDBase-T Extender with IR & Optional RS232/Ethernet via One CAT6a/7 transmits uncompressed digital HDMI signal, IR, optional RS232, optional Ethernet, and optional SPDIF digital audio up to 600 feet over a single CAT6a/7 solid cable using HDBase-T technology. Each video extender consists of a local unit that connects to an HDMI source and a remote unit that connects to an HDMI display.
NTI ST-C6HDE-HDBT HDMI HDBase-T Extender with IR & Optional RS232/Ethernet via One CAT6a/7 Features:
- Transmits an uncompressed high speed HDMI signal over one CAT6a/7 solid cable.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Extend up to 450 feet with solid CAT5e/6 cable.
- Extend up to 600 feet with solid CAT6a/7 cable (23 AWG).
- Extend up to 5,600 feet when combined with NTI's ST-FOHD-LC HDMI Extender via Fiber Optic Cable.
- Full Infrared Remote (IR) control of HDMI source from remote HDTV using existing source remote control.
- Only one power supply is necessary to power both the local and remote units.
- HDMI features supported:
- x.v.Color, sYCC601 color, Adobe RGB Color and Adobe YCC601 color
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, and DTS
- Bandwidth up to 154 MHz (3.76 Gbps).
- Support for CEC (consumer electronic control) compatible devices.
- Lip Sync
- HDCP compliant.
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- Available models:
- HDMI + IR (ST-C6HDE-HDBT)
- HDMI + IR + SPDIF digital audio (ST-C6HDE-HDBT)
- HDMI + IR + bi-directional RS232 + Ethernet (ST-C6HDE-HDBT)
- Optional Ethernet port on the transmitter and receiver for connecting network devices such as 100Base-T routers, hubs, smart TVs or smart Blu-Ray players.
- Integrated mounting brackets for easy surface/wall mounting (ST-C6HDE-HDBT only).
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
Why not buy this NTI ST-C6HDE-HDBT HDMI HDBase-T Extender with IR & Optional RS232/Ethernet via One CAT6a/7 today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).