NTI ST-C64K-HDBT-L8-R Multiple HDMI Extender Over HDBase-T with Power Over Ethernet
NTI ST-C64K-HDBT-L8-R Multiple HDMI Extender Over HDBase-T with Power Over Ethernet transmits uncompressed digital HDMI signals from 8 sources to 8 remote displays and speakers, each located up to 328 feet away via CAT6/6a/7 cable using HDBase-T technology. Each input corresponds to a specific output in a point-to-point connection: input 1 is always connected to output 1, and so on. Power Over Ethernet (PoE) provides power to all connected receivers.
NTI ST-C64K-HDBT-L8-R Multiple HDMI Extender Over HDBase-T with Power Over Ethernet Features:
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions to 3840x2160 (30Hz) and 2096x2160 (30Hz), 2K resolution 2048x1080, HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- With CAT6/6a/7 (23 AWG): 328 feet.
- With CAT5e (24 AWG): 250 feet.
- Each input is directly connected to a corresponding output - point-to-point extension.
- Input 1 is connected to output 1, input 2 is connected to output 2, etc.
- HDCP compliant.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) - power supply not required at the remote unit.
- HDMI features supported:
- 4K x 2K - 3840x2160 and 4096x2160 resolutions
- 24/36-bit Deep Color
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, DTS 7.1 and LPCM
- Bandwidth up to 300 MHz (10.2 Gbps)
- Support for CEC (consumer electronic control) compatible devices
- Lip Sync
- No loss of audio or video quality between the transmitter and remote units.
- Reads EDID from the connected display.
- Compact 1RU design.
- Rack mount kit included.
Why not buy this NTI ST-C64K-HDBT-L8-R Multiple HDMI Extender Over HDBase-T with Power Over Ethernet today?
NTI ST-C64K-HDBT-L8-R Multiple HDMI Extender Over HDBase-T with Power Over Ethernet Specification:
- Eight female HDMI input connectors.
- Eight female RJ45 HDBase-T connectors for sending high definition video, audio, and DDC signals.
- Supported video resolutions:
- Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions (3840x2160 @ 30Hz, 4096x2160 @ 30Hz)
- 2K Cinema (2048x1080 @ 60Hz)
- HDTV resolutions to 1080p
- Computer resolutions to 1920x1200
- WxDxH (in): 17x7.05x1.75 (432x179x44mm)
- Rack mount kit included
- 100 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapters (country-specific power cord included).
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104˚F (0 to 40˚C).
- Storage temperature: -4 to 140˚F (-20 to 60˚C).
- Operating and storage relative humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- Regulatory Approvals:
- CE, FCC, RoHS
- Package Includes
- One Multiple HDMI Extender
- One 24V power supply
- User manual
- Mounting tabs
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the NTI ST-C64K-HDBT-L8-R Multiple HDMI Extender Over HDBase-T or Call 800-841-9238
HDTV Supply, Inc and Network Technologies Inc. (NTI) have created a 15-day trial program on many of the NTI products to help you evaluate their products. Here are details on how the program works:
What is the Program name? Try It - Like It - Buy It
What do I need to do to get a product? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving your:
- Product Name and URL of the product
- Your name, company name, address, telephone number and company URL
- A second company name verification like your company Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or all, URLs
At the end of the 15 day trial, you either buy the unit(s) or return with the RMA number given to you when you contact us at the time of return. If you elect to not keep the product Reply to the previous email sent to email email@example.com giving them the technical reason why you want to return it. If you decide to keep the product Reply to the previous email sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org we will change your credit card. If we do not hear from you the credit card will be charged on the 15th day.
Who pays for the shipping cost to and from NTI?
- If the product cost is $250 or greater and you keep the product the shipping is free.
- If the product cost is less than $250 you pay shipping.
- If the product is returned to NTI you pay the shipping cost to and from NTI in Ohio.