NTI SPLITMUX-DVI-4 DVI/VGA Quad Screen Multiviewer with Built-In KVM Switch
NTI SPLITMUX-DVI-4 DVI/VGA Quad Screen Multiviewer with Built-In KVM Switch allows you to simultaneously display video from four different computers on a single monitor. Additionally, it can switch one of the four attached computers to a shared keyboard and mouse for operation and to four additional USB devices.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
NTI SPLITMUX-DVI-4 DVI/VGA Quad Screen Multiviewer with Built-In KVM Switch Features:
- Quad, Picture in Picture, Full Screen, Dual, Fade Through Black, and Win display modes.
- Win Mode is available on SPLITMUX-DVI-4RT only.
- Independent video in to video out resolution.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Supports digital/analog DVI and analog VGA.
- Connect analog and digital sources to the splitter, and display images on a digital or analog monitor.
- HDCP compliant (SPLITMUX-DVI-4RT only).
- Fluid, real-time video performance with 60 frames per second (fps) in all four quadrants (SPLITMUX-DVI-4RT only).
- In quad mode for SPLITMUX-DVI-4, the output frame rate will be 1/6th the input refresh rate.
- E.g. If the input refresh rate is 60 fps, the output will be 10 fps in quad mode.
- Rotate the screen display at different angles - 0˚, 90˚, 180˚ & 270˚ (SPLITMUX-DVI-4RT only).
- Control multiple PCs displayed on a split screen with a single keyboard/mouse - no switching required (SPLITMUX-DVI-4RT only).
- Switch audio independently of video from HDMI sources connected to the DVI-I port (SPLITMUX-DVI-4RT only).
- Transmit audio and video over a single cable with the DVI-HDMI-xx-MM male DVI-D to male HDMI cable.
- Touch Screen support - operate connected computers via USB touch screen monitor.
- Control the multiviewer through the front panel interface, keyboard/mouse commands, on screen display (OSD), or RS232.
- Cascade SPLITMUX Quad Screen Splitters to display video from up to 16 video sources on one screen.
- LED indicators on switch show which port is active.
- Built-in 4-port USB hub - switch devices between connected computers.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 (high-speed and low/full speed) standards.
- Connect BNC/RCA composite video devices, such as a security camera, using NTI's BNCSV-VGA-CNVTR BNC to VGA converter.
- Supports KVM over IP extenders to control the Quad Screen Splitter remotely in quad mode or PiP mode.
Why not buy this NTI SPLITMUX-DVI-4 DVI/VGA Quad Screen Multiviewer with Built-In KVM Switch today?