NTI SPLITMUX-4K-4RT 4K HDMI Quad Screen Splitter/Multiviewer
NTI SPLITMUX-4K-4RT 4K HDMI Quad Screen Splitter/Multiviewer allows you to simultaneously display real-time video from four different sources on a single HDMI Ultra-HD 4Kx2K monitor. It is capable of displaying the video signals in quad, PiP, full, or custom mode. In quad and full screen display modes, the multiviewer supports 4K, 2K, 1080p, and 2560x1600 output resolutions. In picture-in-picture and custom display modes, it supports 2K, 1080p, and 1920x1200 output resolutions.
NTI SPLITMUX-4K-4RT Secure Remote Power Control Unit with Environmental Monitoring Features:
- Quad, Picture in Picture, Full Screen, and Custom display modes.
- Custom Display Mode: the size, position and selection of any or all windows are customizable.
- 2- and 3-source viewing is possible with this method.
- Maintain input aspect ratio if desired-no stretching necessary.
- Layer display windows and adjust transparency of each video source display.
- Supported resolutions:
- Inputs: 2K resolution 2048x1080, HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Quad and Full mode: Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions to 3840x2160 (60Hz) and 4096x2160 (60Hz), 2K resolution 2048x1080, HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and computer resolutions to 2560x1600.
- PiP and Custom mode: 2K resolution 2048x1080, HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Independent video in to video out resolution.
- HDMI features supported:
- Inputs: 24-, 30-, and 36-bit xvYCC, sRGB, and YCbCr.
- Outputs: 24- and 30-bit sRGB.
- Four-channel mixing stereo with 16-, 20-, or 24-bit uncompressed PCM audio.
- Bandwidth up to 594 MHz
- Inputs: 2.25 Gbps
- Output: 5.94 Gbps
- HDCP compliant.
- Fluid, real-time video performance with up to 60 frames per second (fps) in all four quadrants.
- Zoom, pan, and crop the image from any source to focus on key areas.
- Switch audio independently of video from connected HDMI sources (e.g. source 1 and source 2 video are active while only source 3 audio is active).
- Multiple audio sources can be simultaneously active in any display mode or preset layout.
- Adjustable audio gain with VU level indicators for each input channel.
- A customized text label can be added for each video window to provide easy input identification (UMD).
- Control the multiviewer through Ethernet, RS232 serial port, on screen display (OSD), front panel buttons, or IR remote.
- Cascade multiviewers to display video from any number of video sources on one screen.
- Each video source in the cascade can be controlled directly from the Web Server graphical user interface under Custom Mode Settings.
- Backup and restore multiviewer configurations.
- Supported output resolutions can be selected or set to auto detect optimal resolution from the monitor's EDID.
- Available options: desktop unit, 1RU rackmount unit, dual side-by-side rackmount units in 1RU
- Rackmount units can be mounted so that the front panel buttons are facing the front or back of the rack.
- Rackmount units include cable management shelf.
Why not buy this NTI SPLITMUX-4K-4RT 4K HDMI Quad Screen Splitter/Multiviewer today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).