NTI ST-C6USBH-300 HDMI USB KVM Extender via One CAT5/6/7
NTI ST-C6USBH-300 HDMI USB KVM Extender via One CAT5/6/7 provides remote KVM (USB keyboard, USB mouse and HDMI monitor) access to a USB computer up to 300 feet over CAT5/6/7 cable. Each ST-C6USBH-300 consists of a local unit that connects to a computer, and a remote unit that connects to a keyboard, monitor and mouse. The local and remote units are interconnected via CAT5/6/7 cable.
NTI ST-C6USBH-300 HDMI USB KVM Extender via One CAT5/6/7 Features:
- Transmits all signals over one CAT5/6/7 cable.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- HDMI features supported:
- 12-bit Deep Color
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, and DTS
- Bandwidth up to 225 MHz (6.75 Gbps)
- Support for CEC (consumer electronic control) compatible devices.
- Lip Sync
- HDCP compliant.
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- Available with additional USB 2.0 (low/full speed) port.
- For the additional USB port on the remote unit, use to connect a USB touch screen monitor, interactive whiteboard, or CAC card reader.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
- Keep-alive keyboard/mouse emulation for flawless operation.
- Only one power supply is necessary to power both the local and remote units.
Why not buy this NTI ST-C6USBH-300 HDMI USB KVM Extender via One CAT5/6/7 today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).