NTI PWR-48V-5V2A External 48VDC to +5VDC, 2A Power Converter
convert power from a 24 or 48VDC voltage source (see chart next page) to power many DC powered devices with various current requirements.
NTI PWR-48V-5V2A External 48VDC to +5VDC, 2A Power Converter Features:
- External DC-DC converter.
- Use the power converter to install NTI products in a Telecom environment.
- Accepts 36~72VDC (48 VDC nominal).
- Accepts positive or negative polarity.
- Outputs +5VDC and can handle 2A load.
- 3-pole detachable screw terminal for connecting 48V input.
- 2.1x5.5 mm (0.083x0.22 in) male DC power jack.
- Dimensions WxDxH: 3.18x3.09x1.08 in (81x78x27 mm)
- Includes a 3-foot (0.91-meter) female-to-female DC power cable.
- MTBF: 120,636 hrs
- Operating temperature: -13 to 158˚F (-25 to 70˚C).
- Efficiency: 80%, ±5%
- Regulatory Approvals: CE, RoHS