This NTI E-S5VDC 5VDC Sensor Converter, 12VDC Output Voltage Sensor Adapter monitors DC voltage sources (up to two) when connected to an E-16D/5D/2D Server Environment Monitoring System(SYSTEM). The voltage sources can be anything with a range between 0 to 5VDC. When connected to a SYSTEM via 18-24AWG CAT5/5e/6 cable (up to 1,000 feet away), the voltage source(s) can be monitored and the SYSTEM can be configured to alert users as to variations in the voltage levels.
NTI E-S5VDC 5VDC Sensor Converter, 12VDC Output Features:
- Reliable sensor for measurement of air velocity.
- Requires the E-S5VDC sensor converter to operate.
- Maximum cable length: 1000 ft (305m)
- Powered by E-2D/5D/16D.
- Flow range: 0-2000 ft/min (0-10 m/s).
- Accuracy: ±60 ft/min (0.3 m/s) + 4% of measured value.
- Dust resistant design.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Operating temperature: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Storage temperature: -22 to 140°F (-30 to 60°C).
- Operating and storage relative humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing RH.
- Regulatory approvals: CE, RoHS.
- TAA compliant
- Compatible with E-FSC Fiber Converter/Extender.
- Use to extend sensor up to 1.2 miles (2 km) from the ENVIROMUX unit