NTI KEEMUX-P8-R PS/2 KVM Server Switch with OSD and RS232 Control Options
NTI KEEMUX-P8-R PS/2 KVM Server Switch with OSD and RS232 Control Options allows one keyboard, monitor and mouse to control multiple PCs (up to 128 computers). Dedicated internal microprocessors emulate keyboard and mouse presence to each attached PC 100% of the time so all computers boot error free.
NTI KEEMUX-P8-R PS/2 KVM Server Switch with OSD and RS232 Control Options Features:
- Control all network computers from one office.
- Auto scan all computers to catch system failures early.
- Improve manageability of your computer room - eliminate extra cables, monitors, keyboards and mice.
- Compatible with IntelliMouse®.
- Broadcast keystrokes to all computers for simultaneous shut-downs.
- Cascade smaller KVM switches together as your network grows-up to 128 ports.
- Available with OSD and/or RS232 Control options.
- OSD not available on 2-port switch.
Why not buy this NTI KEEMUX-P8-R PS/2 KVM Server Switch with OSD and RS232 Control Options today?
NTI KEEMUX-P8-R PS/2 KVM Server Switch with OSD and RS232 Control Options Specification:
- Female 15-pin HD and female 6-pin miniDIN connectors.
- Compatible with all PS/2-style PCs and laptops, HP9000, Silicon Graphics and IBM RS6000 workstations.
- Compatible with SUN Fire V20z.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- Female 15 pin HD connectors.
- Supports 1900x1200 resolution with no degradation.
- Bandwidth is 150 MHz.
- Female 6-pin miniDIN connectors.
- Compatible with all standard 2-button PS/2 mice as well as the following:
- Alps Glidepoint Touchpad - extended functions (i.e. tapping, etc.) are not supported.
- Cirque Glidepoint Touchpad.
- IBM Scroll Point mouse - extended stick functions are not supported.
- Kensington Orbit Trackball.
- Logitech (and other) 3-button mice.
- Logitech 2-button Wheel Mouse.
- Microsoft Ballpoint mouse.
- Microsoft IntelliMouse.
- Female 6-pin miniDIN connectors.
- Keyboard and mouse presence are emulated 100% of the time so all computers boot error-free.
- Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
- PC switch will hard or soft boot all PCs 100% of the time.
- SCROLL-, CAPS- & NUM- LOCK lights update upon switching.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.
- Two-port switches draw power from attached computers.
- KEEMUX-P8-R: 60,750 hrs
- Operating temperature: 32 to 100˚F (0 to 38˚C).
- Storage temperature: -20 to 140˚F (-30 to 60˚C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- TAA compliant
- 2 years
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the NTI KEEMUX-P8-R PS/2 KVM Server Switch w/OSD and RS232 Control Options or Call 800-841-9238
HDTV Supply, Inc and Network Technologies Inc. (NTI) have created a 15-day trial program on many of the NTI products to help you evaluate their products. Here are details on how the program works:
What is the Program name? Try It - Like It - Buy It
What do I need to do to get a product? Send an email to email@example.com giving your:
- Product Name and URL of the product
- Your name, company name, address, telephone number and company URL
- A second company name verification like your company Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or all, URLs
At the end of the 15 day trial, you either buy the unit(s) or return with the RMA number given to you when you contact us at the time of return. If you elect to not keep the product Reply to the previous email sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org giving them the technical reason why you want to return it. If you decide to keep the product Reply to the previous email sent to email email@example.com we will change your credit card. If we do not hear from you the credit card will be charged on the 15th day.
Who pays for the shipping cost to and from NTI?
- If the product cost is $250 or greater and you keep the product the shipping is free.
- If the product cost is less than $250 you pay shipping.
- If the product is returned to NTI you pay the shipping cost to and from NTI in Ohio.