NTI E-ULT Ultrasonic Level Transmitter Features:
- General purpose, non-contact ultrasonic level transmitter provides real-time monitoring of fluid levels
- Updates readings at a minimum rate of 1 second intervals.
- Compact sensor with 2" (51 mm) dead band and beam width optimized for small tanks 49" (1,245 mm) or less.
- Provides two-wire 4-20 mA analog output.
- Includes Fob USB interface tool for configuring the transmitter.
- Ideal for fluid handling and chemical feed applications integrating process or control automation of small tanks mounted on tools, skids or machines.
- Requires the E-S420MA-24V to operate with E-2D/5D/16D.
- Maximum cable length: 1000 ft (305m)
- Powered by E-2D/5D/16D.
- Regulatory approvals: CE, cFMus
- Compatible with E-FSC Fiber Converter/Extender.
- Use to extend sensor up to 1.2 miles (2 km) from the ENVIROMUX unit.
Why not buy this NTI E-ULT Ultrasonic Level Transmitter today?
Reasons To Buy an NTI Product