NTI E-BPT Barometric Pressure Transmitter Features:
- Use for determining atmospheric air pressure.
- Pressure range: 20.8 to 32 in Hg (10.2 to 15.7 psi)
- Accuracy: ± 0.14 Hg (±0.07 psi)
- Repeatability: ± 0.03 Hg (± 0.014 psi)
- Pressure Hysteresis: ± 0.02 Hg (± 0.01 psi)
- Long-Term Stability: ± .014 Hg/year (±0.007 psi/year)
- Media compatibility: Clean, dry air and non-corrosive gases
- Output: 4-20mA
- Power requirements: 8-24VDC @ 20 mA
- Max Loop Resistance: Ohms = (V Supply - 8V)/0.02A
- Enclosure Material: Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
- Dimensions WxDxH: 2.12x3.12x1.78 in (54x79x45 mm)
- Operating temperature: 32 to 140˚F (0 to 60˚C)
- Requires the E-S420MA-24V to operate with E-2D/5D/16D.
- Maximum cable length: 500 ft (152m)
- Powered by E-2D/5D/16D.
- Regulatory approvals: CE
- Compatible with E-FSC Fiber Converter/Extender.
- Use to extend sensor up to 1.2 miles (2 km) from the ENVIROMUX unit.
Why not buy this NTI E-BPT Barometric Pressure Transmitter today?
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
NTI E-BPT User Manual
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the NTI E-BPT Barometric Pressure Transmitter or Call 800-841-9238
HDTV Supply, Inc and Network Technologies Inc. (NTI) have created a 15-day trial program on many of the NTI products to help you evaluate their products. Here are details on how the program works:
What is the Program name? Try It - Like It - Buy It
What do I need to do to get a product? Send an email to email@example.com giving your:
- Product Name and URL of the product
- Your name, company name, address, telephone number and company URL
- A second company name verification like your company Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or all, URLs
At the end of the 15 day trial, you either buy the unit(s) or return with the RMA number given to you when you contact us at the time of return. If you elect to not keep the product Reply to the previous email sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org giving them the technical reason why you want to return it. If you decide to keep the product Reply to the previous email sent to email email@example.com we will change your credit card. If we do not hear from you the credit card will be charged on the 15th day.
Who pays for the shipping cost to and from NTI?
- If the product cost is $250 or greater and you keep the product the shipping is free.
- If the product cost is less than $250 you pay shipping.
- If the product is returned to NTI you pay the shipping cost to and from NTI in Ohio.
NTI E-BPT Barometric Pressure Transmitter
Recently Viewed Items