NTI E-STHS-PRC Low-Cost Precision Temperature/Humidity/Dew Point Sensor, 14 to 140˚F (-10 to 60˚C) Features:
- Applications from 14 to 140˚F ( -10 to 60˚C) and 10 to 80% relative humidity.
- Accurate to within ±0.2˚F (±0.1˚C) and ±1.8% relative humidity.
- Supports dew point measurement.
- High resistance to external influences on the cable due to digital output signal.
- RJ45 connector.
- Voltage Supply: 5VDC
- Current Consumption: 20mA
- Communication type: RS485
- Data rate: 96kbps
- Supports CAT5/5e/6/6a cable (24 AWG) up to 1,000 ft (305 m) (not included).
- Powered by E-2D/5D/16D.
- Compatible with E-2D/5D/16D.
- E-2D: only compatible with Rev C units (features two power inputs).
- Regulatory approvals: CE, RoHS
- Compatible with E-FSC Fiber Converter/Extender.
- Use to extend sensor up to 1.2 miles (2 km) from the ENVIROMUX unit.
Why not buy this NTI E-STHS-PRC Low-Cost Precision Temperature/Humidity/Dew Point Sensor, 14 to 140˚F (-10 to 60˚C) today?
Reasons To Buy an NTI Product