NTI E-SOD-3M Outdoor Oil Leak Detection Sensor Features:
- Use to detect oil or non-conductive liquids in outdoor locations or in areas that are susceptible to leaks.
- The sensor includes two liquid detectors; one looking for conductive liquids (e.g. water), and the other looking for non-conductive liquids (e.g. fuel oil, diesel fuel).
- When there is no water but oil/non-conductive liquid present, an alarm will trigger.
- If there is water present but no existing non-conductive liquid leak alarm, the sensor will not activate until the water is removed.
- Refer to the datasheet for further details on the conductive and non-conductive detection interaction.
- Minimum puddle depth: 0.04-0.08" (1-2 mm).
- Normally-open alarm contact.
- IP 65 rated.
- Dimensions excluding bracket DxH (in): 1.50x2.95 (38x75 mm).
- Cable length: 9.84 ft (3 m).
- Contact an NTI product consultant for custom cable lengths up to 1000 ft (305m).
- Operating temperature: -4 to 167˚F (-20 to 75˚C).
- Powered by E-2D/5D/16D.
- Current consumption: 30mA @ 24VDC.
- Material: ABS plastic.
- Regulatory approvals: CE, RoHS.
Why not buy this NTI E-SOD-3M Outdoor Oil Leak Detection Sensor today?
Reasons To Buy an NTI Product