NTI E-MINI-LXO-INDD Industrial Mini Environment Monitoring System for High Temps, DIN Mount Kit Included
NTI E-MINI-LXO-INDD Industrial Mini Environment Monitoring System monitors critical environmental conditions (such as temperature, humidity, and water leakage) that could destroy network components in your server room. When a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold, the system will notify you via email, SNMP traps, web-page alerts, a visual indicator (red LED), voice phone calls (via Automatic Voice Dialer System), and SMS messages (via USB 3G modem).
NTI E-MINI-LXO-INDD Industrial Mini Environment Monitoring System for High Temps, DIN Mount Kit Included Features:
- Monitor and manage server room environmental conditions over IP.
- Sensors supported:
- 2 temperature/humidity sensors.
- 5 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure.
- Sensors are hot plugable.
- One output relay for control of external devices.
- Relay activates upon alarm or via the user interface.
- Supports IP network video cameras for live view of any facility.
- One integrated view - see different Web cameras side-by-side with physical and environmental parameters.
- Any programmed event can trigger a snapshot from an IP camera.
- Monitor (ping) up to 16 IP network devices.
- Alerts are sent if devices are not responding.
- Two USB ports for connecting USB modem or for downloading log data to USB flash drive, and one USB console port for serial terminal interface.
- Available with optional internal battery backup.
- Alerts are sent when there is a power outage and when power returns.
- Create multiple alerts for any installed sensor.
- Sensor conditions (events) can be configured to trigger alerts by themselves, and/or be used in combination with other events to trigger Smart Alerts.
- Configure up to 50 events.
- Up to 20 Smart Alerts can be configured to use different event combinations to send alert messages.
- Alerts are posted in message log, which is accessible through Web user interface.
- Automatically configures network settings received from a connected DHCP server.
- If a DHCP server is not found, the default static IP address will be used.
- Integrates with various Open Source monitoring packages - Nagios, MRTG and others.
- The unit can be polled via SNMP.
- Linux inside.
- Supports network security scanners.
- Backup and restore system configurations.
- Flexible Zero-RU mounting.
- Mounting tabs included.
- Optional 1RU rackmount kit available; the ENVIROMUX unit can be mounted with the front or rear facing out.
- Optional DIN mounting available.
- Security: HTTPS, SSHv2, SSLv3, IP Filtering, LDAPv3, AES 256-bit encryption, 16-character username/password authentication, user account restricted access rights.
- Use in data centers, co-lo sites, web hosting facilities, telecom switching sites, POP sites, server closets, or any unmanned area that needs to be monitored.
- Optional industrial Industrial Mini Environment Monitoring System for High Temps, DIN Mount Kit Included for high temperature environments. This industrial system has the ability to operate and monitor in harsh environments at high temperatures up to 167˚F (75˚C).
Why not buy this NTI E-MINI-LXO-INDD Industrial Mini Environment Monitoring System for High Temps, DIN Mount Kit Included today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).