NTI E-MICRO-TRH-D Micro Environment Monitoring System
This NTI E-MICRO-TRH-D Micro Environment Monitoring System monitors critical environmental conditions, such as temperature, humidity, liquid water presence, power, intrusion, and smoke. When a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold, the system will notify you via email, web page, network management (SNMP), and/or SMS messages (via email-to-SMS).
The system functions independently or as an IP-connected remote sensor for the E-2D/5D/16D. It features an integrated temperature/humidity sensor, two RJ45 sensor ports for external temperature/humidity sensors, two dry contact inputs and optional built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE).
NTI E-MICRO-TRH-D Micro Environment Monitoring System Features:
- Sensors supported by a single E-MICRO:
- 1 integrated temperature/humidity combination sensor
- 2 RJ45 ports for external temperature/humidity sensors
- 2 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure.
- Dual DC power provides dual redundancy.
- Available with optional built-in Power over Ethernet.
- Sensors are hot pluggable.
- Monitor (ping) up to 4 IP network devices – alerts are sent if devices are not responding.
- Create multiple alerts for any installed sensor.
- Sensor conditions can be configured to trigger alerts by themselves, and/or be used in combination with other alerts to trigger one Smart Alert.
- Configure up to 32 alerts, and one Smart Alert.
- Alerts are posted in message log, which is accessible through Web user interface.
- Supports NTI's IP network video cameras for live view of any facility.
- Integrates with various Open Source SNMP monitoring packages – Nagios.
- The unit can be polled via SNMP.
- Optional intuitive graphical management software provides an easy-to-use, unified interface for both monitoring and configuring up to 3,000 ENVIROMUX units and all connected sensors.
- Choose between Enterprise Management Software or Low-Cost Management Software.
- Optional iOS App or Android App provides an easy-to-use interface for monitoring sensor statuses and acknowledging/dismissing sensor alerts from an unlimited number of E-MICRO units.
- Security: HTTPS, TLS v1.2, AES 256-bit encryption, 16-character username/password authentication, user account restricted access rights.
- Integrated mounting brackets for easy surface/wall mounting.
- Optional DIN mounting available.
- Use in data centers, co-lo sites, web hosting facilities, telecom switching sites, POP sites, server closets, or any unmanned area that needs to be monitored.
- Use the E-MICRO-TRH-D(P) with a wireless router and Wi-Fi Range Extender to create a Wireless Environment Monitoring System.
- Configure, monitor, and receive alerts without the use of a wired network connection.
Why not buy this NTI E-MICRO-TRH-D Micro Environment Monitoring System today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).