NTI E-FACKR RFID Access Control Keypad with Biometric Fingerprint Reader Features:
- Outputs controlled by fingerprint reader, user codes and/or EM cards.
- Biometric fingerprint reader with durable and highly accurate optical sensor.
- Quick single touch, one second user recognition.
- Operate with fail-safe (E-EDR-SF) or fail-secure
- (E-EDR-SCR) locking device.
- Stores up to 500 fingerprint templates, 500 cards and 8 passwords.
- Six authentication modes:
- Mode 1: PW (Only password verification)
- Mode 2: RF (Only RF Card verification).
- Mode 3: FP (Only fingerprint verification).
- Mode 4: FP/PW/RF (fingerprint or password or RF verification).
- Mode 5: RF and PW (RF and password verification).
- Mode 6: FP and PW (fingerprint and password verification).
- Configurable tamper alarm.
- Compatible with all standard 125 Khz proximity EM cards and keyfobs.
- NTI's EM cards (E-RFID-CRD10) and keyfobs
- (E-RFID-KYFB10) are available in packs of ten.
- Current consumption: 110mA @ 12VDC.
- Powered by E-2D/5D/16D.
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104˚F (0 to 40˚C).
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 3.5x1.3x3.5 in (88x33.6x88 mm).
- Regulatory approvals: CE, FCC, RoHS.
Why not buy this NTI E-FACKR RFID Access Control Keypad with Biometric Fingerprint Reader today?
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
NTI E-FACKR User Manual
Click Here for Product Warranty
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the NTI E-FACKR RFID Access Control Keypad w/Biometric Fingerprint Reader or Call 800-841-9238
Reasons To Buy an NTI Product
Why not buy this NTI E-FACKR RFID Access Control Keypad w/Biometric Fingerprint Reader today?
NTI E-FACKR RFID Access Control Keypad w/Biometric Fingerprint Reader
Recently Viewed Items