NTI E-5D-INDLT Industrial Medium Enterprise Environment Monitoring System for Low/High Temperature Environments -40 to 185˚F (-40 to 85˚C)
NTI E-5D-INDLT Industrial Medium Enterprise Environment Monitoring System (EMS) monitors critical environmental conditions, such as temperature, humidity, liquid water presence, power, intrusion, and smoke. When a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold, the system will notify you via email, LEDs, alarm beacon, siren, web page, network management (SNMP), voice phone calls (via Automatic Voice Dialer System), and SMS messages (via external USB 3G modem).
The system includes two internal sensors: temperature and humidity. It also supports five external configurable sensors, five digital input sensors, and two output relays for control of external devices.
NTI E-5D-INDLT Industrial Medium Enterprise Environment Monitoring System for Low/High Temperature Environments -40 to 185˚F (-40 to 85˚C) Features:
Two output relays for control of external devices.
- Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over IP.
- Sensors supported:
- 5 external configurable sensors
- 5 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure
- 2 internal sensors - temperature and humidity
- 8 Remote Temperature/Humidity Sensors over IP
- E-MICRO-T: 1 integrated temperature sensor, 2 RJ45 ports for external temperature/humidity sensors, 2 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure, dual DC power (dual redundancy).
- E-MICRO-TRHP: 1 integrated temperature/humidity combination sensor, 2 RJ45 ports for external temperature/humidity sensors, 2 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure, built-in Power over Ethernet (POE), dual DC power (triple redundancy).
- 4 Remote 1-Wire Sensors over IP
- E-1W(P): two RJ11 connectors for daisy-chaining many 1-wire temperature/humidity/dew point, thermocouple, or digital input expanders in any combination (up to 24 single-reading 1-wire sensors); two digital inputs sensitive to contact closure; dual DC power; optional Power over Ethernet (POE).
Supports IP network video cameras for live view of any facility.
- Relay activates upon alarm or via the user interface.
- Control output relays via SNMP SET commands to power on/off external devices.
Monitor (ping) up to 64 IP network devices.
- One integrated view - see different Web cameras side-by-side with physical and environmental parameters.
- Any programmed event can trigger a snapshot from an IP camera.
Create multiple alerts for any installed sensor.
Sensor conditions (events) can be configured to trigger alerts by themselves, and/or be used in combination with other events to trigger Smart Alerts.
- Alerts are sent if devices are not responding
Alerts are posted in message log, which is accessible through Web user interface.
Automatically configures network settings received from a connected DHCP server.
- Configure up to 50 events.
- Setup SSH commands to be sent when events are triggered to soft shutdown or reboot machines.
- Up to 20 Smart Alerts can be configured to use different event combinations to send alert messages.
Integrates with various Open Source monitoring packages - Nagios and MRTG.
- If a DHCP server is not found, the default static IP address will be used.
USB ports for connecting USB modem or for downloading log data to USB flash drive.
Available with optional internal battery backup.
- The unit can be polled via SNMP.
Dual redundant power supplies for connection to two separate power sources
- Alerts are sent when there is a power outage and when power returns.
Available with optional 48VDC power
- The second power supply is sold separately.
Up to five units can be used together to increase the number of sensors connected.
- Comes with a 48V DC-DC power converter built inside the unit.
Optional industrial medium environment monitoring systems for harsh environments with low/high temperatures from -40 to 185˚F (-40 to 85˚C).
- Cascade up to four E-2D/5D/16D units as slaves to one E-2D/5D/16D master unit via Ethernet connection.
- Each master and slave unit needs its own unique IP address.
- Uses a single Web interface for all systems/sensors connected.
Optional intuitive graphical management software provides an easy-to-use, unified interface for both monitoring and configuring up to 3,000 E-2D/5D/16D, E-SEMS-16(U), IPDU-S4/8 units and all connected sensors.
Flexible Zero-RU mounting.
- Industrial model with backup battery: 32 to 140˚F (0 to 60˚C)
Optional 1RU rackmount kit available; the ENVIROMUX unit can be mounted with the front (sensor connector side) or rear (additional status LEDS with alarm test/silence button side) facing out.
Security: HTTPS, SSHv2, SSLv3, IP Filtering, LDAPv3, AES 256-bit encryption, 16-character username/password authentication, user account restricted access rights.
Multi-language support - English, German, Chinese, and Japanese.
Use in data centers, co-lo sites, web hosting facilities, telecom switching sites, POP sites, server closets, or any unmanned area that needs to be monitored.
- Mounting tabs included.
- Optional DIN mounting available.
Why not buy this NTI E-5D-INDLT Industrial Medium Enterprise Environment Monitoring System for Low/High Temperature Environments -40 to 185˚F (-40 to 85˚C) today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).