NTI E-2DB Small Enterprise Environment Monitoring System, Back-up Battery
NTI E-2DB Small Enterprise Environment Monitoring System, Back-up Battery monitors critical environmental conditions (such as temperature, humidity, and water leakage) that could destroy network components in your server room. When a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold, the system will notify you via email, SNMP traps, web-page alerts, a visual indicator (red LED), voice phone calls (via Automatic Voice Dialer System), and SMS messages (via USB 3G modem).
The system supports two external configurable sensors, five digital input sensors, and one output relay for control of external devices.
NTI E-2DB Small Enterprise Environment Monitoring System, Back-up Battery Features:
- Monitor and manage server room environmental conditions over IP.
- Sensors supported:
- 2 external configurable sensors
- 5 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure
- 8 Remote Temperature/Humidity Sensors over IP
- E-MICRO-T: 1 integrated temperature sensor, 2 RJ45 ports for external temperature/humidity sensors, 2 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure, dual DC power (dual redundancy).
- E-MICRO-TRHP: 1 integrated temperature/humidity combination sensor, 2 RJ45 ports for external temperature/humidity sensors, 2 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure, built-in Power over Ethernet (POE), dual DC power (triple redundancy).
- 4 Remote 1-Wire Sensors over IP
- E-1W(P): two RJ11 connectors for daisy-chaining many 1-wire temperature/humidity/dew point, thermocouple, or digital input expanders in any combination (up to 24 single-reading 1-wire sensors); two digital inputs sensitive to contact closure; dual DC power; optional Power over Ethernet (POE).
- One output relay for control of external devices.
- Relay activates upon alarm or via the user interface.
- Control output relays via SNMP SET commands to power on/off external devices.
- Supports IP network video cameras for live view of any facility.
- One integrated view - see different Web cameras side-by-side with physical and environmental parameters.
- Any programmed event can trigger a snapshot from an IP camera.
- Monitor (ping) up to 64 IP network devices.
- Alerts are sent if devices are not responding.
- Linux inside.
Why not buy this NTI E-2DB Small Enterprise Environment Monitoring System, Back-up Battery today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).