NTI E-2D Small Enterprise Environment Monitoring SystemNTI E-2D Small Enterprise Environment Monitoring System
monitors critical environmental conditions (such as temperature, humidity, and water leakage) that could destroy network components in your server room. When a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold, the system will notify you via email, SNMP traps, web-page alerts, a visual indicator (red LED), voice phone calls (via Automatic Voice Dialer System), and SMS messages (via USB 3G modem).
The system supports two external configurable sensors, five digital input sensors, and one output relay for control of external devices.
NTI E-2D Small Enterprise Environment Monitoring System Features:
- Monitor and manage server room environmental conditions over IP.
- Sensors supported:
- 2 external configurable sensors
- 5 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure
- 8 Remote Temperature/Humidity Sensors over IP
- E-MICRO-T: 1 integrated temperature sensor, 2 RJ45 ports for external temperature/humidity sensors, 2 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure, dual DC power (dual redundancy).
- E-MICRO-TRHP: 1 integrated temperature/humidity combination sensor, 2 RJ45 ports for external temperature/humidity sensors, 2 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure, built-in Power over Ethernet (POE), dual DC power (triple redundancy).
- 4 Remote 1-Wire Sensors over IP
- E-1W(P): two RJ11 connectors for daisy-chaining many 1-wire temperature/humidity/dew point, thermocouple, or digital input expanders in any combination (up to 24 single-reading 1-wire sensors); two digital inputs sensitive to contact closure; dual DC power; optional Power over Ethernet (POE).
- One output relay for control of external devices.
- Relay activates upon alarm or via the user interface.
- Control output relays via SNMP SET commands to power on/off external devices.
- Supports IP network video cameras for live view of any facility.
- One integrated view - see different Web cameras side-by-side with physical and environmental parameters.
- Any programmed event can trigger a snapshot from an IP camera.
- Monitor (ping) up to 64 IP network devices.
- Alerts are sent if devices are not responding.
- Linux inside.
Why not buy this NTI E-2D Small Enterprise Environment Monitoring System today?