NTI E-16D-24VDP Large Enterprise Environment Monitoring System
NTI E-16D-24VDP Large Enterprise Environment Monitoring System monitors critical environmental conditions, such as temperature, humidity, liquid water presence, power, intrusion, and smoke. When a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold, the system will notify you via email, LEDs, alarm beacon, siren, web page, network management (SNMP), voice phone calls (via Automatic Voice Dialer System), and SMS messages (via external USB 3G modem).
The system includes three internal sensors: temperature, humidity and power. It also supports 16 external configurable sensors, eight digital input sensors, and four output relays for control of external devices.
NTI E-16D-24VDP Large Enterprise Environment Monitoring System Features:
- Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over IP.
- Sensors supported:
- 16 external configurable sensors
- 8 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure
- 3 internal sensors - temperature, humidity, power
- 8 Remote Temperature/Humidity Sensors over IP
- E-MICRO-T: 1 integrated temperature sensor, 2 RJ45 ports for external temperature/humidity sensors, 2 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure, dual DC power (dual redundancy).
- E-MICRO-TRHP: 1 integrated temperature/humidity combination sensor, 2 RJ45 ports for external temperature/humidity sensors, 2 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure, built-in Power over Ethernet (POE), dual DC power (triple redundancy).
- 4 Remote 1-Wire Sensors over IP
- E-1W(P): two RJ11 connectors for daisy-chaining many 1-wire temperature/humidity/dew point, thermocouple, or digital input expanders in any combination (up to 24 single-reading 1-wire sensors); two digital inputs sensitive to contact closure; dual DC power; optional Power over Ethernet (POE).
- Four output relays for control of external devices.
- Relay activates upon alarm or via the user interface.
- Control output relays via SNMP SET commands to power on/off external devices.
- Supports IP network video cameras for live view of any facility.
- One integrated view - see different Web cameras side-by-side with physical and environmental parameters.
- Any programmed event can trigger a snapshot from an IP camera.
- Monitor (ping) up to 64 IP network devices.
- Alerts are sent if devices are not responding
- Linux inside.
- Create multiple alerts for any installed sensor.
- Sensor conditions (events) can be configured to trigger alerts by themselves, and/or be used in combination with other events to trigger Smart Alerts.
- Configure up to 50 events.
- Setup SSH commands to be sent when events are triggered to soft shutdown or reboot machines.
- Up to 20 Smart Alerts can be configured to use different event combinations to send alert messages.
- Alerts are posted in message log, which is accessible through Web user interface.
- Automatically configures network settings received from a connected DHCP server.
- If a DHCP server is not found, the default static IP address will be used.
- Integrates with various Open Source monitoring packages - Nagios and MRTG.
- The unit can be polled via SNMP.
- USB ports for connecting USB modem or for downloading log data to USB flash drive.
- Internal battery backup.
- Alerts are sent when there is a power outage and when power returns.
- Available with optional dual power for connection to two separate power sources.
- Up to five units can be connected via Ethernet connection or using CAT5 expansion cables to increase the number of sensors connected.
- Cascade up to four E-2D/5D/16D units as slaves to one E-2D/5D/16D master unit via Ethernet connection.
- Each master and slave unit needs its own unique IP address.
- Cascade up to four E-16D-24VDPunits as slaves to one E-16D-24VDPmaster unit using CAT5/5e/6 patch cables with RJ45 connectors wired straight through.
- Each slave unit needs its own unique RS485 address value that can range from 1-255.
- Uses a single Web interface for all systems/sensors connected.
- Available with optional 48VDC or 24VDC power.
- Optional intuitive graphical management software provides an easy-to-use, unified interface for both monitoring and configuring up to 3,000 E-2D/5D/16D, E-SEMS-16(U), IPDU-S4/8 units and all connected sensors.
- 1RU rack mount case is standard.
- The ENVIROMUX system can be mounted so that the sensor connectors are facing the front or back of the rack.
- Security: HTTPS, SSHv2, SSLv3, IP Filtering, LDAPv3, AES 256-bit encryption, 16-character username/password authentication, user account restricted access rights.
- Multi-language support - English, German, Chinese, and Japanese.
- Use in data centers, co-lo sites, web hosting facilities, telecom switching sites, POP sites, server closets, or any unmanned area that needs to be monitored.
Why not buy this NTI E-16D-24VDP Large Enterprise Environment Monitoring System today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).