HDTV Supply supplied Locking HDMI Cables have male screws on them to match up with threaded screw holes on each of our modular HDMI input cards and output cards to use with cables as the above picture shows. We recommend using them if you have an environment that may move like a:
- Portable system
- ...and any other vehicle that over time the HDMI cable may fall out.
These Locking HDMI Cables are made for us from a respectable cable company and includes the correct distance from the HDMI connector to the above threaded screw hole. The thread of the screw hole matches the thread on the cable. The locking HDMI cable also has an easy grip fastener, making it easy to hold your cable for quick insertion and extraction. Using these Locking HDMI Cable ensure a secure connection, preventing signal loss due to cables being bumped and falling out. It is also constructed using 24AWG wires to ensure the highest level of performance by HDMI. High Speed (or "category 2") HDMI cables have been tested to perform at speeds of 340Mhz or up to 18 Gbps, which is the highest bandwidth currently available over an HDMI cable.
These Locking HDMI Cables are backward compatible with previous versions of HDMI, and will work in all HDMI cabling scenarios. In addition to supporting 4K UHD video resolutions, the Locking HDMI Cable performs at speeds up to 18 Gbps. It can successfully transmit 1080p signals, including those at increased color depths and refresh rates. The Locking HDMI Cable is backward compatible with previous HDMI generations and works in all HDMI cabling scenarios. The Locking HDMI Cable has corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors for optimal signal transfer. Molded construction with strain relief guarantees durability and long life.
These HDMI locking cables can be used with the following HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ HDMI Matrix systems that have a screw hole to match:
- 4x4 chassis
- 8x8 chassis
- 9x9 chassis
- 16x16 chassis
- 18x18 chassis
- 36x36 chassis
- 48x48 chassis
- 56x56 chassis
- 64x64 chassis
- 72x72 chassis
- 80x80 chassis
- 160x160 chassis
Locking HDMI Cable Features:
- Compatible with HDMI modular cards
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and HDMI 1.4
- Supports all the latest 4K Ultra HD TV's with resolution up to 3840 x 2160 (2160p)
- 24k gold plated corrosion resistant connectors for maximum conductivity and low signal loss
- Triple shielding reduces interference, noise and distortion
- High-grade oxygen-free 30AWG copper wire with aluminum foil and copper braiding
- 3D Support defines protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theater applications
- HDMI Ethernet Channel allows users to take full advantage of IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable
- Audio Support for 32 channel digital audio and lossless compressed digital audio formats Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
- 4K Support enables video resolutions up to 3840x2160 which is 4 times the clarity existing 1080p displays
- Supports maximum bandwidth up to 18Gbps
- Audio Return Channel allows an HDMI host to send audio data upstream, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable
- Additional Color Spaces for additional color models used in digital photography and computer graphics
Why not buy a Locking HDMI Cable today?
As we all know a problem with HDMI cables is that they can simply fall out of place because there is nothing locking them in. Our Locking HDMI Cable fixes that issue. Similar to how traditional VGA and DVI cables attach to your PC and audio video (A/V) components, this HDMI cable has a fastener that screws into and HDMI card after you have attached the cable, providing a secure connection that won't come loose. The plug also features a strain relief design that resists wire damage, preventing the break down of the internal conductors over time. Triple layer shielding ensures premium HDTV picture quality and high density insulation reduces the "ghosting" effect that is often seen with other cables.
Locking HDMI Cable Specs:
- Cable Type: HDMI
- Cable Length: 6, 10 and 15 feet
- Connector on First End: 1 x HDMI Male Digital Audio/Video
- Connector on Second End: 1 x HDMI Male Digital Audio/Video
- Contact Plating: Gold
- Features: Molded
- Device Supported: Audio/Video Device
- Device Supported: Monitor
- Device Supported: TV
- American Wire Gauge: 30 AWG
- Supported Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Why not buy a Locking HDMI Cable today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).