Kramer VW-4 Cascadable 4 Output Video-Wall Driver
This Kramer VW-4 Cascadable 4 Output Video-Wall Driver is a 4−output video wall driver designed to quickly and easily configure and manage video walls. Use one VW−4 device to create any wall configuration with up to 4 displays, for example, a 2x2, 4x1, 1x4, 2x1, 3x1 video wall. Connect additional devices to create walls of any size and configuration of up to 64 displays. Configure a single or multiple device setup using the VW−4 app via Ethernet or RS−232, or quickly configure a basic setup using the local dip switches.
Kramer VW-4 Cascadable 4 Output Video-Wall Driver Features:
- Scalable Video Walls — Create and manage a video wall of up to 4 displays or, by adding devices, create video walls of up to 64 displays.
- Quick, Basic, Local Setup — Use front panel DIP–switches for basic setup of video walls up to 16 displays.
- Full Feature Configuration — Use the VW–4 app via Ethernet or RS–232 to set up video walls of up to 8x8 displays. Also use the app for the following: bezel corrections, HDCP status, factory reset, upgrading firmware, viewing network settings and copying EDID.
- Content Protection — Supports HDCP 2.2 on the input and loop output and HDCP 1.4 on the main outputs. HDCP can be disabled on the input.
- EDID Support — Upload EDID files, copy any output EDID to the input, and select from several built–in EDID files.
- Reliable Video — Features constant output sync and auto–sync off option that stops or delays the 5V shutoff when no input is detected.
- Auto Display Powering — CEC capabilities turn ON or OFF the connected displays according to the status of the input video.
- Easy Installation — Compact MegaTOOLS® fan–less enclosure for surface mounting or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
Why not buy this Kramer VW-4 Cascadable 4 Output Video-Wall Driver today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).