Kramer VS-5X5 5x5 Composite Video & Balanced Stereo Audio Matrix Switcher
This Kramer VS-5X5 5x5 Composite Video & Balanced Stereo Audio Matrix Switcher is a high-performance matrix switcher for composite video and balanced stereo audio signals. Switching during the vertical interval ensures glitch-free switching with genlocked sources.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer VS-5X5 5x5 Composite Video & Balanced Stereo Audio Matrix Switcher Features:
- Bandwidth – 70MHz (–3dB) fully loaded.
- Control – Front panel, RS–232 (K–Router™ Windows®–based software is included), & RS–485, IR remote (included).
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Take Button – Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations – Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Audio Gain Level Controls – Input and output via RS–232.
- Audio Breakaway Switching.
- Vertical Interval Switching.
- Switching Synchronization – Synchronizes either to external reference or the incoming video.
- Looping Sync Input.
- Worldwide Power Supply – 100–240V AC.
- Standard 19鈥Rack Mount Size – 1U.
Why not buy this Kramer VS-5X5 5x5 Composite Video & Balanced Stereo Audio Matrix Switcher today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).