Kramer VP-792 Multi–Format to DVI/HDMI Digital HQV Scaler with Warp Mapping, HQV & Geometric Processing & Edge Blending
This Kramer VP-792 Multi–Format to DVI/HDMI Digital HQV Scaler with Warp Mapping, HQV & Geometric Processing & Edge Blending is a high–performance scaler for HDMI, DVI, analog VGA and component signals. It up– or down–scales the incoming signal, processes the image with HQV, flexible warping, geometry correction and edge blending and outputs the signal to a DVI/HDMI connector.
Kramer VP-792 Multi–Format to DVI/HDMI Digital HQV Scaler with Warp Mapping, HQV & Geometric Processing & Edge Blending Features:
- Powerful Geometry Correction – For off–axis projection, pin/barrel and image rotation, pan, tilt and zoom.
- Full Warp Mapping – Easy warp map creation for stacked projector alignment and curved screen multi–projector tiling via an included PC application.
- Edge Blending – 4–sided soft edge blend for seamless blending of multiple projectors; basic edge blending for general purpose applications.
- Multi–Format Operation – HDMI, DVI, computer graphics and component inputs for signals up 1080p & WUXGA.
- HQV® Video Processing – HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state–of–the–art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de–interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), 4D motion adaptive SD noise reduction and outstanding scaling performance for both standard–definition and high–definition signals.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Supported Resolutions – HD 720p, 1080i, 1080psf (psf digital only), 1080p23.97/24/25/30, 1080p30, 1080p59.94, 1080p60; ED 480p, 576p; SD 625i (576i), 525i (480i); common VESA graphics formats from 640x480 to 1920x1200 (with reduced blanking for 1920x1200 and 1600x1200 modes).
- HDMI Support – Deep color up to 12 bit.
- Superior De–interlacing – Motion adaptive per pixel video de–interlacing with multi–directional diagonal de–interlace filter reduces HD & SD image flicker and artifacts.
- Selectable Processing Versus Latency – Best picture and low latency modes; latency as low as 0.25–frame progressive inputs, 1.25–field interlaced inputs.
- Selectable I/O Lock Mode – Or frame rate conversion mode.
- Selectable Aspect Ratio Conversion – Or incoming aspect ratio preserve mode.
- Flexible Colour Calibration Controls – RGB Gains, RGB Cut–Offs/Black Levels, Saturation, Hue, Brightness, Contrast controls, Gamma selection.
- Built–in Test Pattern Generator.
- Non–Voltatile Memory – Auto–saves and recalls settings.
- USB Port – For upgrading firmware.
- Programmable Customer Logo on Menu.
- Flexible Control Options – RS–232, TCP/IP API and Web Server, keypad for direct input selection, PC–based Warp Map Generator tool and OSD menu access.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-792 Multi–Format to DVI/HDMI Digital HQV Scaler with Warp Mapping, HQV & Geometric Processing & Edge Blending today?