Kramer 11x4:2 Presentation Boardroom Router / Scaler System
This Kramer VP−558 11x4:2 Presentation Boardroom Router / Scaler System is a high−performance 11x4 ProScale presentation scaler/matrix switcher that can output four independent scaled images. Each output includes an HDMI and HDBaseT connector. The product supports analog, digital and embedded audio. VP−558 features six HDMI inputs, four HDBaseT inputs, an analog VGA input, and a 4x1 USB switcher. VP−558 also includes a microphone input, independent stereo audio outputs, a monitor output, an amplified speaker output, and audio DSP features.
Kramer 11x4:2 Presentation Boardroom Router / Scaler System Features:
- Pix–Perfect™ Scaling Technology – Kramer ′s precision pixel mapping and high–quality full up – and down–scaling technology.
- HDTV Compatible. HDCP Compliant.
- Output Resolutions – Up to 1080p/WUXGA.
- System Range – For the HDBT inputs and outputs – up to 70m (230ft).
- Cables – For optimum range and performance using HDBaseT™, use Kramer's BC–HDKat6a cable. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, source and display used. The distance using non–Kramer CAT 6 cable may not reach these ranges.
- 4x1 USB Switcher – Can be set to follow the switching of the video layer or as an independent switcher.
- OSD (On Screen Display) – For easy setup and adjustment, accessible via the front panel buttons.
- Audio DSP Features.
- Input/Output Audio Level Adjustment.
- Selectable Microphone Talkover or Mix Modes.
- Analog & Embedded Audio Support – For inputs and outputs.
- Built–in Power Amplifier – 2x10W power amplifier with speaker outputs on a 4–pin terminal block connector.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections.
- Built–in ProcAmp – Color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast and brightness.
- Built–in Web Pages – For easy setup and remote control.
- Firmware Upgrade via the Ethernet
- Multiple Control Options – Front panel buttons with OSD, RS–232, Ethernet and built–in Web pages.
Why not buy this Kramer 11x4:2 Presentation Boardroom Router / Scaler System today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).