Kramer VP-550X 18G 4K 10 Input Presentation System / Scaler
This Kramer VP-550X 18G 4K 10 Input Presentation System / Scaler is a versatile, professional presentation scaler/switcher for 4K@60 (4:4:4) HDMI, USB−C, VGA, and composite video signals. The unit scales the video and provides options to use the embedded digital audio or to select analog audio input signals. After processing and scaling, the embedded AV signal is sent to the 2 mirrored HDMI outputs simultaneously, and the audio is also sent to a balanced stereo audio output
Kramer VP-550X 18G 4K 10 Input Presentation System / Scaler Features:
- High–Performance Switcher/Scaler — Scales HDMI, USB–C (Alt–DP), VGA, and Composite video signals for outputting to two mirrored HDMI outputs. Constant output sync prevents signal disruption when switching between inputs and when no video is detected.
- High–Resolution Video — Supports and scales to/from resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4). Complies with HDCP 2.2. Supports HDR10, CEC, xvYCC color (on input), Dolby TrueHD/DTS–HD Master Audio (by–pass), as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- Professional Video Quality — Provides selectable aspect ratios (full, best fit, over–scan, under–scan, letter box and pan scan). Includes built–in ProcAmp for color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast, and brightness control. Supports PixPerfect™, Kramer’s precision pixel mapping and high–quality scaling technology with full up–scaling and down–scaling of all video input signals.
- Versatile Audio Options — Includes a companion analog audio input for each of the 2analog video inputs and an additional AUX audio input — enabling the user to embed analog audio channel into the video signal or to bypass an embedded audio input (for example, to support multi–channel, compressed audio formats like Dolby and DTS). Provides an independent microphone input (with optional 48V phantom power) for mixing, switching or talk–over. On the output, besides the audio embedded on the HDMI outputs, the audio signal is also extracted (de–embedded) and output as a balanced stereo analog audio signal.
- Powerful Audio Features — Includes DSP with audio equalization, mixing, delay and more.
- Versatile Powering Options — Receives power from a universal power supply (100–240V AC) and provides up to 18W of power to the USB–C input, HDTV Compatible.
- 4K and Legacy Inputs — 7 HDMI and 1 USB–C 4K@60 (4:4:4) inputs, 1 VGA input, and 1 CV (composite video) input.
- Non–Volatile Memory — Saves final settings before shutdown and retains them for next power up.
- Convenient Control Options — Local control via front panel buttons (input selection, audio mute, freeze and front panel lock), RS–232, IR remote, and OSD. Long–distance control via Ethernet using embedded web pages.
- Easy Installation — 19” enclosure for rack mounting a unit in a 1U rack space with included rack ears and universal 100–240V AC power connection
Why not buy this Kramer VP-550X 18G 4K 10 Input Presentation System / Scaler today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).