Kramer VP-424C 18G 4K HDMI and USB-C to HDMI Scaler
Kramer VP-424C 18G 4K HDMI and USB-C to HDMI Scaler is a high−performance digital scaler for HDMI and USB type−C signals. The unit up− or down−scales the selected video signal to resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) at a maximum data rate of 18Gbps (6Gbps per graphic channel). The user selects the HDMI or USB type−C input and the scaled output is sent to the HDMI output.
Kramer VP-424C 18G 4K HDMI and USB-C to HDMI Scaler Features:
- High-Performance Professional Scaler - Up-scales or down-scales HDMI, USB type-C and VGA signals to any resolution up to 4K@60 (4:4:4). The scaler supports HDR10, HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2/1.4, and features Input Auto-Switching, Constant Sync on the output even if the input video signal is lost or interrupted, and a built-in ProcAmp for convenient signal adjustment.
- Fast, Smooth Manual and Auto Switching Between Sources - Select the HDMI, USB Type-C or VGA input, or configure the device to automatically select the active source.
- Flexible Analog Audio Embedding and Extraction (De-embedding) - The user can select the unbalanced analog audio input to embed into the HDMI output signal. On the output, the user can select to extract the audio signal and output it as balanced analog audio.
- EDID Handling - Reading and storage of the video acceptor's EDID.
- Convenient Control - Control the unit using an OSD (On-Screen Display) via front panel buttons and input selector, video freeze and resolution reset front panel buttons. Additionally, connect to the contact closure connector for remote switching of sources. All settings are saved in non-volatile memory.
- User-Friendly Operation - LED indicator for each input and for power status. Local firmware upgrade via the USB type-A port ensures lasting, field-proven deployment.
- Easy Installation - Compact MegaTOOLS fan-less enclosure for surface mounting or side-by-side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter
Why not buy this Kramer VP-424C 18G 4K HDMI and USB-C to HDMI Scaler today?