Kramer VM-218DTXR 2x1:8 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI & Extended-Reach HDBaseT with Ethernet, RS-232, IR & Stereo Audio Switchable DA
Kramer VM-218DTXR 2x1:8 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI & Extended-Reach HDBaseT with Ethernet, RS-232, IR & Stereo Audio Switchable DA is a high-quality, extended-reach 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDBaseT distributor that takes either an HDMI or an extended-reach HDBaseT input (selectable), equalizes and reclocks the signal and distributes it to eight identical extended-reach HDBaseT outputs, each with its own Ethernet and RS-232/IR control signals. The unit also includes a loop HDMI output along with audio de-embedding (extraction) to analog stereo port. As an integrated extender distributor, VM-218DTxr re-extends and distributes native extended-reach HDBaseT signals with up to 4K video resolution.
Kramer VM-218DTXR 2x1:8 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI & Extended-Reach HDBaseT with Ethernet, RS-232, IR & Stereo Audio Switchable DA Features:
- High Performance Extender Distributor - High-quality professional 1:8 distribution of native extended-reach HDBaseT signals, for deploying mid-way between an AV source and multiple remote displays and gaining extra extended-reach extension. It is coupled with both sides, input and output, extension of a maximum 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution signal to maximum 100m (330ft) extended-reach over CAT copper cable, and even further reach for lower HD video resolution. The extender distributor is standard and capable of being connected to any market-available HDBaseT compliant extending product.
- Cables - For optimum range and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- HDMI Signal Extension - HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 compliant signal, supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, 7.1 PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - An intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass-through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Looping HDMI Output - Enables monitoring and cascading to additional DAs.
- Ethernet Extension - Ethern et interface data flows in both directions on each extension line, enabling extension of up to 100Mbps Ethernet connectivity for LAN communication and control of devices.
- Bidirectional RS-232 Extension - Serial interface data flows in both directions, on each extension line, enabling data transmission and control of devices.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension - IR interface data flows in both directions, on each extension line, enabling remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Audio De-embedding (Extraction) - The transmitted digital audio signal is converted to an analog signal and de-embedded to stereo unbalanced analog audio output. This enables user-selectable de-embedding of input digital audio to play at local hi-quality speakers separate from a remote receiver-connected AV sink device, such as a TV display or audio speakers, to provide higher quality audio playback.
- Cost-effective Maintenance - Status LED indicators for HDMI and HDBT ports to facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Remote IP device management via built-in web pages or RS-232 control connection. Local and remote firmware upgrade via mini-USB, control RS-232 or Ethernet connection and the K-Upload tool to ensure long field-proven deployment.
- Easy Installation - Twisted-pair cables for HDBaseT signals wiring. Rack mountable enclosure for mounting in a 1U rack space with included rack ears.
Why not buy this Kramer VM-218DTXR 2x1:8 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI & Extended-Reach HDBaseT with Ethernet, RS-232, IR & Stereo Audio Switchable DA today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).