Kramer VM-218DT 2x1:8 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI & Long-Reach HDBaseT, RS-232, IR & Stereo Audio Switchable DA is a high−quality, long−reach 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDBaseT distributor that takes either an HDMI or a long−reach HDBaseT input (selectable), equalizes and reclocks the signal and distributes it to eight identical long−reach HDBaseT outputs, each with its own RS−232/IR control signals. The unit also includes a loop HDMI output along with audio de−de−embedding (extraction) to analog stereo port. As an integrated extender distributor, the VM−218DT re−extends and distributes native long−reach HDBaseT signals with up to 4K video resolution.
Kramer VM-218DT 2x1:8 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI & Long-Reach HDBaseT, RS-232, IR & Stereo Audio Switchable DA Features:
- High Performance Extender Distributor - High-quality professional 1:8 distribution of native long-reach HDBaseT signals, for deploying mid-way between an AV source and multiple remote displays and gaining extra long-reach extension. It is coupled with both sides, input and output, extension of a maximum 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution signal to maximum 40m (130ft) long-reach over CAT copper cable, and even further reach for lower HD video resolution. The extender distributor is standard and capable of being connected to any market-available HDBaseT compliant extending product.
- Cables - For optimum range and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- HDMI Signal Extension - HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 compliant signal, supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, 7.1 PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - An intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass-through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Looping HDMI Output - Enables monitoring and cascading to additional DAs.
- Bidirectional RS-232 Extension - Serial interface data flows in both directions, on each extension line, enabling data transmission and control of devices.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension - IR interface data flows in both directions, on each extension line, enabling remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Audio De-embedding (Extraction) - The transmitted digital audio signal is converted to an analog signal and de-embedded to stereo unbalanced analog audio output. This enables user-selectable de-embedding of input digital audio to play at local hi-quality speakers separate from a remote receiver-connected AV sink device, such as a TV display or audio speakers, to provide higher quality audio playback.
- Cost-effective Maintenance - Status LED indicators for HDMI and HDBT ports to facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Remote IP device management via built-in web pages or RS-232 control connection. Local and remote firmware upgrade via mini-USB, control RS-232 or Ethernet connection and the K-Upload tool to ensure long field-proven deployment.
- Easy Installation - Twisted-pair cables for HDBaseT signals wiring. Rack mountable enclosure for mounting in a 1U rack space with included 'ear' rack adapter.
Why not buy this Kramer VM-218DT 2x1:8 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI & Long-Reach HDBaseT, RS-232, IR & Stereo Audio Switchable DA today?
Kramer VM-218DT 2x1:8 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI & Long-Reach HDBaseT, RS-232, IR & Stereo Audio Switchable DA Specification:
- 1 HDMI: On a female HDMI connector
- 1 HDBT: On an RJ-45 female connector
- 1 HDMI: On a female HDMI connector
- 8 HDBaseT: On RJ-45 female connectors
- 1 Stereo Analog Audio: On a 3.5mm mini jack
- 1 Ethernet: On an RJ-45 female connector
- 8 IR: On 3.5mm mini jacks
- 8 RS−232: On 3-pin terminal blocks
- Max. Data Rate: 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel)
- Max. Resolution: 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp
- Standards Compliance: Supports HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4 and HDBaseT 1.0
- EXTENSION LINE
- Range Extension (Input or Output Each Side): Up to 40m (130ft) at 4K @60Hz (4:2:0), up to 70m (230ft) at full HD (1080p @60Hz 36bpp)
- Range Extension (Input or Output Each Side): Note: When using Kramer HDBaseT cables
- USER INTERFACE
- Controls: Input select, volume, and EDID read/select buttons. RS-232 device control, Ethernet, and DIP-switches
- Indicators: Input select, EDID type, outputs and IR signal LEDs
- Source: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 800mA
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- Operating Temperature: 0˚ to +40˚C (32˚ to 104˚F)
- Storage Temperature: -40˚ to +70˚C (-40˚ to 158˚F)
- Humidity: 10% to 90%, RHL non-condensing
- Cooling: Forced air, fan
- Type: Aluminum
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE (STANDARDS COMPLIANCE)
- Vibration: ISTA 1A in carton (International Safe Transit Association)
- Safety: CE
- Environmental: Complies with appropriate requirements of RoHs and WEEE
- ACCESSORIES: Included: Power cord, rack ears
- PRODUCT DIMENSION: 19" x 9.34 x 1U (43.6cm x 23.72cm 4.36cm) W, D, H
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 2.5kg (5.4lbs) approx.
- SHIPPING DIMENSION: 52.50cm x 33.00cm x 10.70cm (20.67" x 12.99" x 4.21" ) W, D, H
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 3.2kg (7.1lbs) approx.
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Kramer VM-218DT Quick Start
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VM-218DT 2x1:8 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI & Stereo Audio Switchable DA or Call 800-841-9238
Reasons To Buy an Kramer Product