Kramer SL-280 32–Port Master Room Controller
This Kramer SL-280 32–Port Master Room Controller is a master space controller (Kramer Control brain) that can operate over Ethernet with control interfaces that include: eight bidirectional RS−232, eight IR, eight GPI/O, and eight relays. It controls devices such as scalers, video displays, audio amplifiers, Blu−ray players, sensors, screens, shades, door locks, and lights. Multiple Kramer Ethernet control gateways can be used to add remote I/O ports.
Kramer SL-280 32–Port Master Room Controller Features:
- Space Controller – Controls any AV device/display with its corresponding logic.
- High Performance Architecture – Enables a scalable and flexible programming platform.
- 8 RS–232 Bidirectional Control Ports – For controlling devices via bi–directional serial control protocols.
- 8 IR Emitter & 1 IR Receiver Control Ports – Control devices via IR control protocols and learn commands from IR remotes.
- 8 GPI/O Control Ports – Control devices via general purpose I/O ports, program configured as digital input, digital output or analog input interface for controlling sensors, door locks, audio volume and lighting control devices.
- 8 Relay Control Ports – Control devices via relay contact closure, such as opening and closing drapes, shades, blinds, and projection screen scrolling.
- Network Support – 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet.
- LED Indicators – I/O port state and system status.
- Software Management Support – Kramer Control, API.
Why not buy this Kramer SL-280 32–Port Master Room Controller today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).