Kramer FC-18 4K60 HDR HDMI Display ON/OFF Controller with RS-232/Ethernet
Kramer FC-18 4K60 HDR HDMI Display ON/OFF Controller with RS-232/Ethernet is a display ON/OFF controller for 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR HDMI signals. It accepts and outputs an HDMI signal after reclocking and equalizing. On detection of the onset of an input signal FC-18 sends an ON command to the display or projector and on detection of the loss of the input signal FC-18 sends an OFF command. FC-18 can also be used to control a display device manually via front panel buttons, Ethernet or contact closure switches.
Kramer FC-18 4K60 HDR HDMI Display ON/OFF Controller with RS-232/Ethernet Features:
- Save on Power Costs - Shut down display devices automatically when not in use.
- Facilitate Meeting Setups - Just plug in the AV source and the display screen or projector automatically turn on. No more searching for the power button.
- High-Performance HDMI Acceptor - Supports 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2/1.4 signals at 18G (6G per channel) data rate.
- Variety of Automatic Control Formats - Commands are sent to the display device via CEC, RS-232, or Ethernet.
- Variety of Manual Control Formats - Manually turn the display device ON and OFF via front panel button and RS-232/CEC commands, Ethernet, contact closure switches.
- Data Tunneling - Supports data tunneling between the RS-232 port and the Ethernet ports.
- Easy Installation - Compact DigiTOOLS® fan-less enclosure for surface mounting or side-by-side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
Why not buy this Kramer FC-18 4K60 HDR HDMI Display ON/OFF Controller with RS-232/Ethernet today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).