Kramer AD-RING-8HDMI Adapter Ring
Kramer HDMI Adapter Ring is a stainless steel ring of HDMI adapters that attaches to your display cable so you can plug different presentation sources into the HDMI cable. Laptops, tablets, smart phones, digital cameras, and net books have a variety of connectors for displaying their content. AD-RING provides the presenter easy access to the appropriate adapter for connection to the HDMI infrastructure. This simple and effective solution supports mobile device content and keeps the adapters secure and in place for the next presenter.
Kramer AD-RING-8 HDMI Adapter Ring Features:
- Secure your adapters with the cable clamp and security loop.
- Supported Resolutions AD-RING-1, AD-RING-2, AD-RING-3 - Up to 1080p and 1920x1200. AD-RING-4, AD-RING-5 - Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0), AD_RING-6 - Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0), AD-RING-7 - USB-C: Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0), MDP: Up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4), DP: Up to 1080p, AD-RING-8 - USB-C: Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0), MDP: Up to 1080p/1920x1200.
- Fits HDMI cables from 3mm to 9mm in diameter.
- Included Accessories - 1 ABS cable clamp, 2 sets of foam rubber inserts, 4 sets of Torx T10 screws and nuts.
Why not buy this Kramer AD-RING-8 HDMI Adapter Ring today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).