Kramer 123VXL 1X3 Differential Video Line Amplifier
The 123Vxl splits a single input source into three identical outputs while almost completely isolating the input from the outputs. Special differential amplifying circuitry eliminates noise and hum problems commonly found in long video lines. Recessed gain and equalization controls allow the user to compensate for signal loss inherent in long cable runs.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer 123VXL 1X3 Differential Video Line Amplifier Features:
- High Bandwidth - 425MHz (- 3dB).
- Differential Circuitry - Reduce noise & hum found in long cable runs.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Looping Inputs.
- Selectable Input Signal Termination.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS- 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter. Additional rack adapters with other configurations are also available.
Why not buy this Kramer 123VXL 1X3 Differential Video Line Amplifier today?
Kramer 123VXL 1X3 Differential Video Line Amplifier Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1 video (CV IN), differential, 1Vpp / 75_, on a BNC type connector; 1 video (LOOP), differential, 1Vpp / 75_, on a BNC type connector
- OUTPUTS: 3 video, 1Vpp/75_ on BNC connectors.
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 2.6Vpp
- BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 425MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 1.33%
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.1
- K-FACTOR: <0.05%.
- S/N RATIO: 62.6dB
- CONTROLS: Level: 1.3dB to + 6.8dB; EQ.: 0 to + 13dB @ 50MHz,
- 75_ termination switch
- COUPLING: DC
- POWER SOURCE: 12VDC, 70 mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.15cm x 2.76cm (4.7" x 2.8" x 1.08") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.3kg (approx.), 0.66lbs
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket.
- OPTIONS: RK-3T rack adapters. Weight: 3 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer 123VXL 1X3 Differential Video Line Amplifier or Call 800-841-9238