This HDMI Transmitter Over IP
sends your HDMI video/audio signal transmission distance up to 100 meters in a 1080p HDMI format.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
HDMI Transmitter Over IP Features:
- All available LAN technology can be used to connect the Tx and the Rx; e.g., Ethernet, WLAN, Home PNA and EoC.
- HDMI 1.3a compatible
- Support up to 1920 x 1080 (HDTV) resolution
- Input Resolution: 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p & 1080i/p
- Output Resolution: 480p, 576p, 720p & 1080p
- Standard Ethernet packets to deliver audio and video
- Extend the transmission distance up to 100 meters from the sources at 1080p
- HDCP compliant
The HDMI Transmitter Over IP includes two units: 1 - HDMI transmitter and a universal power supply. It requires a HDMI IP Receiver to work. This cost effective flexibility makes HDCP compliant devices transmit high quality video and audio with longer distances when integrating several components apart.
With one low cost CAT-5/5e cable, you can readily extend HDMI sources from a DVD player, PS3, PC, and any other kind of sources compliant with HDMI and TMDS to distant display monitors including HDMI enabled TV sets or LCD PC monitors.
The transmitting unit is used to capture the input HDMI signals and carries the signals thru one RJ-45 connector into one low cost SOLID CAT-5e/6 cable.
Why not buy this HDMI Transmitter Over IP today?