With only one low cost CAT5e/6 cable you can readily extend HDMI sources from a laptop, DVD player, PS4, PC, and any other kind of sources compliant with HDMI and TMDS to distant displays, TV, projectors and monitors including HDMI enabled TV sets or LCD PC monitors up to 330 feet away. With equalization control switch on the receiving unit, users can adjust the equalization strength to the received TMDS signals, and therefore optimize the transmission distance between source and destination.
Our WolfPack™ HDMI Transmitter Over IP with POE uses the TCP/IP network technology and has the ability to have a full HD HDMI signal transmitted and distributed to 110m or 330 feet. Its different with the traditional matrix switchers as it has a distribution processing design and the IP network. The WolfPack HDMI Transmitter Over IP with POE can support a WEB GUI control, settings, switching, and scene management and also is able to provide the CGI/SOCKET port for the existing system to control/manage when used in a matrix configuration. The local and remote units can be connected together for a point-to-point connection, or through VLAN isolation on a managed network switch for a multipoint-to-multipoint configuration. However, for the multipoint-to-multipoint configuration the gigabit Ethernet switch must support the IGMP communications protocol.
The WolfPack HDMI Transmitter Over Set consists of 2 parts:
- The Transmitter (TX) will convert the HDMI to the standard H.264 signal and sends it 330 feet with one CAT5e/6 cable
- 1 - 12V 1A power adapter
HDMI Transmitter Over IP with POE Features:
- Sender (TX) supports an HDMI loopout
- Supports seamless switching, no black screen
- Supports WEB GUI management, control & switching
- Supports WEB GUI to upgrade the TX to new firmware
- Supports a maximum 120 Senders (TX) and 120 receivers (TX)
- Used with most available LAN technology can be used to connect the Tx and the Rx; e.g., Ethernet, WLAN, Home PNA and EoC.
- Supports up to 1920 x 1080 (HDTV) resolution
- Supported Input Resolution: 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p & 1080i/p
- Supported Output Resolution: 480p, 576p, 720p & 1080p
- Standard Ethernet packets to deliver audio and video
- Extends the transmission distance up to 110 meters or 330 feet from the sources at 1080p
- HDCP compliant
This cost effective flexibility makes HDCP compliant devices transmit high quality video & audio with longer distances when integrating several components apart. The transmitting unit is used to capture the input HDMI signals & carries the signals thru one RJ-45 connector into one low cost CAT5e/6 cable. The receiving unit is responsible for equalizing the sent TMDS multimedia data. The transmission distance between the sending & receiving units can be up to 110 meters or 330 feet at 1080p.
Why not buy this WolfPack HDMI Transmitter Over IP with POE today?
HDMI Transmitter Over IP with POE Includes:
- 1 - HDMI Over Ethernet transmitting unit
- 1 - 12V 1A power adapters
- 1 - User manual
HDMI Transmitter Over IP with POE Specs:
- Input TMDS signal: 1.2 volts (peak-to-peak)
- Input DDC signal: 5 volts (peak-to-peak)
- HDMI Connector: 19 pin type female connector
- RJ-45 Connector
Why not buy this WolfPack HDMI Transmitter Over IP with POE with POE today?
Reasons To Buy an HDTV Supply WolfPack Product
This HDMI Transmitter Over IP with POE Can Be Used With:
- Any laptop, PC or MAC
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS4, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- A Roku with HDMI outputs
- A Vudu with HDMI outputs
- Any APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- Many PC video card with HDMI outputs. Call your video card supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any high definition camcorder with a standard HDMI out or an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.