These HDMI to DVI-D w/Audio cable
is made where the 3.5mm or 2 RCA audio is extruded along the HDMI and DVI cable in order to give an audio source to this cable. This HDMI to DVI with separate Audio Cable is great for connecting HDMI computers and the 3.5mm sound card output at the same time to high definition DVI HDTV's.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.NOTE: This HDMI to DVI w/Audio cable does not break out the HDMI digital audio for the HDMI signal. It is a 2nd separate analog audio signal that must be plugged in on both ends to get analog audio. If you need to break out the HDMI audio see HDMI to DVI w/SPDIF Audio Converters.
Please re-read the above as there are NO RETURNS on this cable!!!!
HDMI to DVI-D (Digital) Cable with 2nd Separate Bonded Audio Cable Features:
What hardware would utilize this HDMI to DVI-D with Audio cable?
- HDMI with 2nd attached 3.5mm audio cable to DVI-D with attached 3.5mm audio cable can be interchanged with a 3.5mm female to 2 RCA male.
- Video resolution is HDMI digital and the Audio sound is analog.
- Pure digital video and graphics signals on one compact, high-performance connection!
- Fully shielded to provide complete immunity to environmental EMI and RFI
- An ideal choice for high performance computer graphics, HDTV and presentation applications
- Color: Black
- Sizes: 3, 6, 10, 15, 25, 35 foot
- Resolutions supported: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p
- Connectors: HDMI Male to DVI-D (18+1) Single Link Male
With the newer LCD's, PLASMA's and DLP's some have back panels with an HDMI and 2 RCA input or one 3.5mm audio input right next to the HDMI connector. This HDMI to DVI-D with Audio cable is also compatible with older hardware that has an DVI-A, DVI-D & DVI-I ports.
Why not buy an HDMI to DVI w/Audio Cable today?