FEMALE HDMI TO MALE DVI CONVERTER FEATURES:
- This 1080p female HDMI to male DVI adapter is tested to 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i and 1080p to assure you of the best picture available today with ANY converter
- HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD player compatible
- Sony PS3 and Xbox360 Elite with HDMI output compatible
- HDMI 1.3 rated
- 24 Kt gold plated connectors
- Superb build quality to look good in your home theater
- Very accurate 100 ohm impedance to match your devices
- HDCP copy protection compliant
- Bidirectional - HDMI to DVI or DVI to HDMI
- HDMI connector: Female
- DVI connector: Male
This 1080p tested female HDMI to male DVI Converter
converts a male HDMI cable to a female DVI-D device. Use this HDMI to DVI Converter to convert set top boxes, DVD players, etc to an HDTV's input. Just plug it into your source device and plug the HDTV cable into the HDMI to DVI Converter or vice versa depending upon your configuration.
If you have purchased a video component that sends digital video over DVI or HDMI and you need to connect to the opposite HDMI or DVI this DVI to HDMI Converter or HDMI to DVI Converter is the product for you.This 1080p tested female HDMI to male DVI is bidirectional meaning it converts HDMI to DVI or DVI to HDMI.
This premium HDMI to DVI Converter offers an effective digital video signal transmission path between HDMI and DVI-D (single Link) compatible devices. The female HDMI to male DVI Converters are constructed to HDMI v1.1 and DVI v1.0 specifications and each adapter features (1) beryllium copper contacts, (2) a 100% coverage copper foil shield, (3) a nickel-plated steel connector shell, (4) and a fully molded PVC body and connector overmold. This DVI to HDMI adapter has gold plated connectors which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors and using our gold plated adapter assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad high definition picture.This DVI to HDMI adapter is HDCP Compliant.
HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a DVI display or projector without the proper HDCP decoding mechanism, the picture is relegated to snow or in some cases, very low (480P) resolutions of the images. In order to see HDTV with HDCP compliance, both the source, the display and any device in between must be equipped with DVI and HDMI connections that can enable HDCP decoding, such as this DVI to HDMI adapter.
Why not buy this 1080p tested female HDMI to male DVI Converter today?
The 1080p tested HDMI to DVI Converter has been tested to pass a 148.5 Mhz (480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p) signal with no impact.
Tests performed on this female HDMI to male DVI Converter is:
- Series Resistance _____ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Resistance ___ohms or immeasurable ____
- Series Capacitance _____picofarads, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Capacitance _____picofarads or immeasurable_____
- Series Inductance _____microhenries, or immeasurable ____
- Parallel Inductance _____microhenries, or immeasurable ____
- Phase shift between wires ___degrees, or immeasurable____
- Crosstalk between wires _____db, or immeasurable _____
- 1080p Video frequency response-0 Hz to 148.5 MHz +-__db
- 24 KT gold plating connector inspection ____ Pass, ____ Fail
- Total cable inspection ____ Pass, ____ Fail
- HDCP Copy Protection Compliancy ____ Pass, ____ Fail
- HDMI 1.3 Compliance ____ Pass, ____ Fail
These tests assure you of getting a perfect high definition picture. You can be assured of the finest picture when you buy our tested 1080p DVI to HDMI Converter.
This HDTV Supply
product is designed and built to the higher standards for your home theater or business use. To demonstrate that HDTV Supply products offers world-class quality HDTV Supply offers the original purchaser a full lifetime hardware warranty on this HDTV Supply product. This means that as long as a customer owns this product and can show original proof of purchase, HDTV Supply, or its supplier, will replace it if it malfunctions.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).