FEMALE DVI to MALE HDMI CONVERTER FEATURES:
- This female DVI to male HDMI adapter is tested to 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i and 1080p to assure you of the best picture available today with ANY converter
- Xbox360 Elite, PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD player compatible
- 24 Kt gold plated connectors
- Superb build quality to look good in your home theater
- Very accurate 100 ohm impedance to match your devices
- HDCP copy compliant
- Bidirectional - HDMI to DVI or DVI to HDMI
- HDMI connector: Male
- DVI connector: Female
This 1080p tested HDMI to DVI Converter is bidirectional meaning it converts HDMI to DVI or DVI to HDMI.
This premium quality 1080p tested female DVI to male HDMI Converter offers an effective digital video signal transmission path between HDMI and DVI-D (single Link) compatible devices.
They are constructed to HDMI v1.1 and DVI v1.0 specifications and each adapter features (1) beryllium copper contacts, (2) a 100% coverage copper foil shield, (3) a nickel-plated steel connector shell, (4) and a fully molded PVC body and connector overmold.
This female DVI to male HDMI adapter is HDCP Compliant. HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a DVI display or projector without the proper HDCP decoding mechanism, the picture is relegated to sno or in some cases, very low (480p) resolutions of the images.
In order to see HDTV with HDCP compliance, both the source, the display and any device in between must be equipped with DVI and HDMI connections that can enable HDCP decoding, such as this DVI to HDMI adapter.
The female DVI to male HDMI Converter has been tested to pass a 148.5 MHz (720p / 1080i / 1080p) signal with no impact. Our testing shows it is better than a cable adapter because it is shorter and the 1080p signal is perfect through it.
Your video is only as good as the DVI to HDMI converter that connects it. Why not buy this female DVI to male HDMI converter today?
Tests performed on the DVI to HDMI Converter:
- Series Resistance _____ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Resistance ___ohms or immeasurable ____
- Series Capacitance _____picofarads, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Capacitance _____picofarads or immeasurable_____
- Series Inductance _____microhenries, or immeasurable ____
- Parallel Inductance _____microhenries, or immeasurable ____
- Phase shift between wires ___degrees, or immeasurable____
- Crosstalk between wires _____db, or immeasurable _____
- 1080p Video frequency response-0 Hz to 148.5 MHz +-__db
- 24 KT gold plating connector inspection ____ Pass, ____ Fail
- Total cable inspection ____ Pass, ____ Fail
- HDCP Copy Protection Compliancy ____ Pass, ____ Fail
- HDMI 1.1 Compliance ____ Pass, ____ Fail
This 1080p female DVI to male HDMI converter works with:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with digital outputs
- High definition TiVo's with digital outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with digital outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with digital outputs
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with digital outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players with digital outputs
- Any Xbox360 with digital outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with digital outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with digital outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- Any PC video card with digital outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with digital switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.