HDTV Supplys WolfPack 4K
HDBaseT Extender to 220 Feet with POE
is a 220 foot HDBaseT SEND and RECEIVE unit that transmits 1080p @ 60HZ at 48bit deep color via single a CAT5e up to 220 ft and 4K @ 30Hz to 100 feet. Bi-directional IR and RS232 can also be transmitted over the same CAT5e cable. With support of POH (Power Over HDBaseT) only one power supply (supplied) is needed at either the transmitter (supplied) or receiver (supplied).NOTE:
HDTV Supplys implementation of the HDBaseT technology and this product adds virtually no latency to the signal, less than 7 microseconds over 220 feet of CATx cable. At 100 feet you are taking about 3 microseconds. This means, for example, in a church or auditorium, the speakers lips are in synch with the image on all the screens.
The unique feature of this HDBaseT Extender to 220 Feet with POH is to solve EDID problems with its 15-level EDID settings which may be necessary whenever you encounter a display on the HDMI output that cannot play audio and video properly over a long distance. Because the HDMI source devices and displays may have various level of capability in playing audio and video, the general principle is that the source device will output the lowest standards in audio format and video resolutions to be commonly acceptable among all HDMI displays. In this case, a 1080p stereo HDMI signal output would be probably the safest choice. Nevertheless, the user can force the extender to set the EDID of the lowest capable HDMI display among others to make sure the display is capable to play the HDMI signals normally.
HDBaseT Extender to 220 Feet with POH Features:
- 4K compliant
- HDMI v1.4
- HDCP compliant
- Support 1080p@60Hz
- Support 1080p@60Hz or VESA: 1920x1200@60Hz up to 220 feet
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD master audio pass through the HDMI output
- Bi-Directional IR and RS232 pass through
- Power over HDBaseT supported and only one power supply needed (and supplied) at either the transmitter or receiver
- Both units have ESD protection against surges.
By utilizing POE technology both HDMI audio and video signals and power can be sent to a device via standard Cat5e/6/6a cabling. This means you do not need to install a power outlet at the device location and you can use readily available, relatively low cost Ethernet cabling with this this HDMI HDBaseT Extender.
Why not buy this 4K HDBaseT Extender to 220 Feet with POE today?
Q/AQ: I need to send my PC 100 feet and don't know what to buy, can you help me?
Sure, see our HDMI over CAT5e/6 comparison spreadsheet
for a complete set of specs of the more popular ones people buy.Q: Does it work with a 4k HDMI input?
Yes, we have tested it with an upscaling 4K DVD player and a new Vizio 4k TV and it upscaled the picture to 2160p. It works with the Xbox one and cable boxes also.Q: Does the remote IR work with a HDMI matrix switch or HDMI splitter?
These HDMI extenders will send both HDMI video and audio from a matrix or splitter, etc but the remote IR is designed to be used with only one source, like a cable box, to one widescreen. There would be too many IR cables to attach on the sources IR window. See our HDMI switchers and splitters that have it integrated.Q: How does the remote IR work?
The package includes 2-Infra-Red cables (See the above MORE PICTURES Tab). That window must so positioned to see the remote control in the far away room. The HDBaseT transmitter and receiver have a 3.5mm jack to plug the IR cables into and then the other end of the cable is placed in front of the IR window of the device you want to control. You can secure it there with a piece of tape.Q: Does it include both a transmitter and a receiver?
Yes and 2 - AC adapters for them.Q: This HDBaseT Balun supports CEC, what is CEC?
This product features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though. Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.Q: How is HDBaseT technology different than others?
Unlike other HD distribution technologies, HDBaseT is the only technology which enables CAT5/6/7 connectivity from 70 meters to 100 meters, depending upon the specific product, for uncompressed full HD multimedia content and up to 100 watts of charging power via a single cable. HDBaseT is optimized for video applications and can connect all HDBaseT enabled home entertainment devices. Also, HDBaseT technology has the capacity to deliver double the resolution available today to future 2K and 4K formats. Other existing solutions also require a specific cable and/or a new proprietary connector while HDBaseT utilizes the existing Ethernet infrastructure.HDMI HDbaseT Extender Helpful Tips & Recommendations:
- Keep cables away from any equipment with an electromagnetic wave, e.g., mobile phone, microwave, radio equipment, fluorescent lamp, high voltage power lines, etc.
- CAT5/6 cables should not exceed 220 feet or (70m).
- Please adhere to the TIA/EIA568B standards when terminating network cables in the field.
- Shielded CAT5/6 with metal RJ-45 connectors are recommended to safeguard against random video flashes caused by electromagnetic interference (EMI).
HDTV Supply created our unique line of WolfPack line of products
which are born from a hungry, circling pack of high performance video and audio HDMI that surround our competition to devour them. The WolfPack family is sleek, unique & swift & even the smallest configuration wolf can adapt himself to many hostile environments.
The Wolfpack family can roam long distances even some up to 300 feet over HDBaseT trails and howl 4K whereas those who try to trap the WolfPack fails & runs away to the older devices.
You can only get this one-of-a-kind WolfPack product from HDTV Supply.
Reasons To Buy an HDTV Supply WolfPack Product:
- All WolfPack products have FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for WolfPack products to assist with any special needs
- If there is a WolfPack firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower refurbished WolfPack products at our site
- All WolfPack products are usualy in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy WolfPack products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of WolfPack products
- You will find all WolfPack User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on WolfPack products
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- HDTV Supply has shipped >1,000 WolfPack products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply ships all WolfPack products from here in the U.S.
- HDTV Supply stocks extra WolfPack accessories in case you misplace your remote or other unit
- HDTV pride ourselves on confidentiality and any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.
Why not buy one of HDTV Supplys WolfPack products today?
HDTV Supply has created dozens of HDMI extenders over CAT5e/6 with various features for your needs.
If this HDMI over 1 - Cat5 cable doesn't meet your needs see our HDMI over CAT5e/6 comparison spreadsheet
for other HDMI to CAT5e/6 extenders with different features or call us right now at 800-841-9238 to discuss your requirements.