Gefen EXT-VGAKA-LANS-TX VGA KVM over IP Transmitter
Extend and Distribute VGA, USB, RS-232, IR, and 2-way audio over a Local Area Network
Gefen’s AV over IP solutions continue their tradition of providing high performance, scalable, expandable, and secure AV routing and distribution over a standard Gigabit Local Area Network. The Gen 2.0 KVM products offer enhanced performance, features, and functionality such as 4K Ultra HD with HDR support, built-in scalers, video-wall control, independent USB, RS-232, IR, and audio routing**, and backward-compatibility with our first-generation products.
The EXT-VGAKA-LANS-TX & RX support VESA and CEA resolutions up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz) and 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz).
The Sender unit features a video output for local monitoring of the source. USB, RS-232 2-way IR, and audio can be routed independently** between any Sender and Receiver unit, allowing end-users to control any of the sources and the displays within their network. With this greatly expanded array of new cutting-edge features and performance, the new Gefen AV over IP products fully address the ever-growing needs of systems integrators.
Gefen EXT-VGAKA-LANS-TX VGA KVM over IP Transmitter Features:
- Extends VGA, USB, RS-232, 2-way analog audio, and IR, using a Gigabit Local Area Network
- Independent video, USB, RS-232, IR, and audio routing**
- Backward-compatible with first generation Gefen AV over IP products
- Supports VESA and CEA input and output resolutions up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz) and 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz)
- VGA output on Sender unit for local monitoring of the source
- KM Emulation feature facilitates real-time, simultaneous Keyboard and Mouse control of each source from all connected workstations
- Integrated scaler ensures maximum compatibility and best possible viewing experience with different contents and displays
- Built-in video wall controller accommodates any number of rows and columns up to 16x16
- MFU (Mass-Firmware-Update), quick and automated configuration, and enhanced control capabilities and system security when used with the Gefen EXT-CU-LAN Matrix Controller
- Enhanced API for added functionality with third-party control systems
- Built-in web interface, Telnet, and UDP
- Compatible with the Gefen Keyboard Switching Controller software, available for download at www.gefen.com
- Supports 39,900 Senders and a combination of over 65,000 Sender and Receiver units, depending on the network bandwidth and number of ports on your network switch
- Two USB 2.0 ports with data rates up to 480 Mbps and backward-compatibility with USB 1.1
- Two USB 1.1 ports with KM Emulation, for use with Human Interface Devices (H.I.D.)
- 802.3af standard Power-over-Ethernet allows the new Sender and Receiver units to be powered through a standard PoE-enabled IP network switch, without the need for external power supplies
- Two-port Gigabit Ethernet switch built into the Receiver unit
- Mode switch on Sender for sharpness or motion-optimization of image
- Field-updatable firmware via EXT-CU-LAN controller or the built-in web server interface
- Locking power supply connectors
- Half-rack width Sender and Receiver enclosures are rack-mountable using EXT-RACK-1U-GRY
- Sender and Receiver can also be surface-mounted using the included L-brackets
- Low profile Receiver enclosure features an IR Extender port and can be hidden away behind the display
Why not buy this Gefen EXT-VGAKA-LANS-TX VGA KVM over IP Transmitter today?