This Stereo Optical to RCA Audio Converter
takes the "stereo" optical output from a widescreen & converts it to right & left stereo audio to use on stereo AV receivers, some Bose systems, stereo headphones, etc. If you need to convert DOLBY DIGITAL (see your TV manual) see below.
This bi-directional Stereo Optical to Stereo RCA Audio Converter
allows you to convert a wide range of stereo audio formats and interfaces between other stereo formats:
- Convert a flat screens stereo optical or SPDIF coax (RCA) output to R/L stereo to go into your older AV receiver or BOSE system
- Convert a flat screens stereo optical output or SPDIF coax (RCA) to R/L stereo to go your analog right and left headphones
- Convert stereo Optical Audio to RCA L&R stereo audio
- Convert stereo Optical Audio to RCA digital audio (S/PIDIF)
- Convert RCA L&R stereo audio to stereo optical audio
- Convert RCA L&R stereo audio to stereo digital RCA audio (SPIDIF)
With three different types of bidirectional connectors of optical, Coaxial and L/R stereo, this Digital to RCA Audio Converter can convert all three signals into the desired format. The Analog audio signal can be converted into digital output and digital audio signal can be converted into analog output.NOTE: This device supports an input format of stereo, LPCM or 2CH (check your TV manual for the optical output specs) so if the optical output of your device is Dolby Digital you will need this Dolby Digital Audio to Stereo Converter. Check your TV manual to see what it outputs or call the mfr. Verify you can turn off Dolby Digital in the source you will be connecting to this converter.
The Optical to RCA Audio Converter can be perform simultaneously without any signal loss. The Optical to RCA Audio Converter is compact and elegant, it is easy to set up and friendly use.
Optical to RCA Audio Converter Applications - Bidirectional:
- Convert a flat screens optical output to R/L stereo to go into your older AV receiver or BOSE system
- An analog audio signal converted into a digital output
- A digital audio signal converted into analog R/L stereo output
- Simultaneously digital and analog audio display
Digital to RCA Audio Converter Features:
- Integrated digital interpolator filter and Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)
- Integrated Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC)
- Supports sampling frequencies from 16 to 100kHz
- Provides electro-magnetic-noise-free transmission
- Easy to install and to operate
- Compact size with elegant design
All optical cables come with a protective cap on each end of the
cable to prevent damage to the small optical pin.
THE CAP MUST BE REMOVED BEFORE YOU USE IT AS INSERTING THE CABLE WITH THE CAP ON WILL DAMAGE THIS DEVICE AND VOID YOUR WARRANTY. TAKE THE CAP OFF!
See the above Dolby Digital Converter model that does support surround sound. If any of your gaming systems are set to broadcast in surround sound, you need to change the options to make them broadcast in stereo only. Games defaults for both xbox 360 and ps3 games is stereo.
Why not buy this Optical to RCA Audio Converter today