Composite To HDMI
signal converter converts an AV (CVBS) composite (yellow) video signal & R/L stereo audio signal to an HDMI video signal and HDMI audio signal. The Composite To HDMI is a universal converter for analog composite input to an HDMI output. The analog to digital chip set employs 10 bits 162 MSPS sampling, black/white level expansion, color transition improvement, dynamic range expansion, blue stretch, auto-detect & auto-converts the composite signal to HDMI.
Composite To HDMI Input and Outputs:
- 1 - HDMI Output port
- 3 - RCA (Yellow, White, Red) input ports
- USB Powered...you must connect to a USB input as it is powered by USB
HDMI to AV Adapter Features:
- No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play
- HDCP compliant
- Professional A to D chip set
- Provide advanced signal processing with great precision, colors, resolutions,
- Support PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43 and SECAM
- PAL/M, PAL/N standard TV formats input.
- Support HDMI 1080p or 720p output.
This Composite To HDMI helps you convert a standard definition CVBS signal (standard-definition 480i and 576i) to the high quality of an HDMI video signal into so that can watch on a TV. It support both NTSC and PAL two TV formats.
Why not buy this Composite To HDMI today?