This Colorado Audio Kit
is designed to add a few lines of audio for HDTV Supplys Colorado Matrix Switchers when you only need 3 or 4 TVs to have with their speakers on. It saves 1,000s of dollars as you don't have to buy a stereo audio matrix switch like the companion Colorado 16x16 Analog Audio Matrix switcher
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Since the Colorado matrix switch is made up of component video and digital audio the digital audio must be converted to analog right and left audio if you want sound to come out of the speakers at you TVs in your bar or restaurant. A 16X16 Colorado Component matrix switch has 6 - digital audio optical inputs and outputs and 8 - digital audio coax inputs and outputs for a total of 14 - digital audio inputs and outputs.
The Colorado Audio Kit is made up of 6 - devices:
DirecTV models H20 (has both optical & coax outs) and H24 (only optical) are typical satellite receivers used in bars and restaurants so let's look at some examples:
1. 5 - DirecTV HR24s going to 5 - TVs: You would need the below and it would cost $300:
2. 14 - DirecTV HR20s going to 14 - TVs: You would need the below and it would cost $690:
3. 14 - DirecTV HR24s (only have optical outs) going to 14 - TVs: You would need the below & cost $970:
- 12 - 3 foot optical cables (6 in and 6 out)
- 16 - 3 foot coax cables (8 in and 8 out)
- 8 - Optical to coax converters that includes 8 - AC adapters you need to plan for.
- 14 - Optical or coax to Stereo Audio Converters that includes 14 - AC adapters you need to plan for.
4. Any one type of DirecTV receiver going to 1 - TV or an amp:
You would use one stereo cable from the receiver wired directly to the TV and wouldn't need any of the above.
Using the DirecTV HR20 14-TVs you now can have a true 16x16 component video matrix switch
plus a true 14x14 audio matrix switch for $3,190.
Why nut buy an Colorado Component Video Matrix Switcher Audio Kit today?